The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Matt: Yes - but Miles apart? Just New Delhi and Old Delhi which is a big difference indeed!
Here some more from Delhi, first shot from the hotel window shows how "green" New Delhi really is...

Thanks
Frank
Frank: It is the differences, not physical distance, between New and Old Delhi that puts them 'miles' apart. My daughter was up there in January. Do you have any photos of the overhead street wiring, with monkeys crawling about, from Old delhi? It make a real strong contrast with the wide streets and Lutyens architecture of New Delhi.
Nice set. This one of the barber's great. The reflection in the mirror's a nice bonus when you look. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

RF_Licks

Hello all :)

From this page..
Matt, enjoying your series of the markets, very nice set.
Rayyan, really like the tonality and contrast on your B&W shot.
Frank, excellent street scenes from India!
Mike, nice street shot as always.
Patrick, cool set.
Mohammad, excellent B&W shots with the 35Cron!

----
Been awhile since I last posted. Here's a few pics from St Patrick's @ Boston. M9 CV35/2.5.

Joe

dude163

Matt , those powder shots are fantastic! well spotted

here is a shot of my Youngest daughter enjoying the spring thaw, she was so happy she started levitating

rayyan

Hey guys, sorry for missing all the good work !! it's been crazy for me in the last few months, still alive and shooting. miss you all guys !!

Rayan, amazing shot for the mosque, in deed what a master piece !

Few with the M9 and 35cron

Fernando by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Agostina by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Deserted by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

cheers! Moh
Mohammed, thank you.

A lovely set, with these as my favs. Wonderful bw processing.

Regards.

rayyan

Rayyan: You're always following that woman around! Are you wearing a dark wool hooded coat? ;) Nice lines and tone. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll
Hi Matt! The other way around pal. She keeps running into me!
Thanks.

Devaraja Market in Mysore, India. Kumkum powder for bindi dots.

M9; 75mm f/2.5; 1/90s; ISO 400

M9; 75mm f/2.5; 1/90s; ISO 400

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll
wow color. wow place. wow images.:thumbs:

rayyan

When I be as capable as my cam and lens, I shall think about newer cams..

M8/cron 28 asph.

The tiny specks are seagulls.

Thanks those that liked my Tulips. So many great shots you guys keep pumping out and thanks for sharing.
Here is one from Belgica M9-35/f2 The boots are to go into some underground tunnels under the port area of Antwerp.
Superb colors and framing!

Cheers,
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.