The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Woods

Thanks guys - appreciate it!

Cenek - love the shot of the woman against the wall.

f1.0, stunning shot1

Steve - terrific! You're definitely back :D

Mike

dude163

My youngest was made fun of by some older kids at the playpark so she was consoled by all of us, but she mostly wanted a hug from Mommy , this was at f2 while walking back to the car

Lloyd

My youngest was made fun of by some older kids at the playpark so she was consoled by all of us, but she mostly wanted a hug from Mommy , this was at f2 while walking back to the car
Aw. Glad you (and especially Mommy) were there for her. Wonderful light in the shot.

CharlesK

Mike, thank you:)
F1, beautiful glow to the portrait!!
Steve, superb capture! Love it:) Great to see your series here again!!!
Mike, wonderful scene! Beautiful rendering and feel:)
Robert, nice capture of your daughter!

Lloyd

BTW Charles, don't know how I missed them, but some great portraits in that last posting. Amazing image isolation with that 50 Lux too.

Some shots with the M9 24 and 50 Lux, from Bangkok, at the riverside Buddhist temple, Wat Rakang Kositaram. It is a older and smaller temple, with a great feeling with the monks and people, without feeling touristy!
Charles - every one of these is superb - great set! :clap:

Hi guys, I'm a long time admirer of this thread, and this is my first contribution because I'm finally a M9 owner after buying Ashwin's black M9. Still learning and getting used to the rangefinder focus mechanism, but I'm eager to share a couple of shots from tonight, shot with the ZM 50mm C-Sonnar.
Welcome aboard David! Fine shots to starts with - nice use of the Sonnar here - keep 'em coming :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.