The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Sorry, gang, like Patrick, a girl has stole my affections...

By the way, great pics, Patrick, and wonderful use of that awesome 28 f/3.5 skopar. I really need to use mine more...it's fantastic, and you are showing this.

Additionally, great images, in no specific order:

1. Joe Hakim: Great, great cap of the waterfront
2. Robert, fantastic images in close up of your kiddo
3. Patrick, wonderful pics of your lady. I see that she isn't camera-shy ;)
4. David (Hosermage), I see that you are putting the M9 to great great use
5. Paratom, lovely portrait, and beautiful eyes on the little one
6. Steve, lovely metal woman!
7. TheDigitalBean, fantastic use of close up for the 35 lux
8. Mohammad, that pic of the fisherman and the bridge...my gosh, amazing....
9. Godfrey, wonderful street scene
10 Matt, more colorful magic from you, my friend. See you soon!
12. Charles, you are up to your usual tricks with your fantastic, at ease portraiture
Sorry to be so far behind, wonderful stuff posted here of late. Let me add my BIG PLUS ONE to all of what Ashwin said. I'm on the road, but hope to have a little more time soon, and even a shot or two to share.

Lloyd

thedigitalbean, Patrick and Ashwin, many thanks!!!
Patrick, absolutely love your impromptu and very real shots! Great stuff:)
Ashwin, congratulations on your beautiful lady:thumbs: A wonderful set of glowing shots!

Some more street shots from Bangkok, with the 50 Lux:)
More magic, Charles. Love your work.

Lloyd

Moving to Japan and the birth of my son has keep me a little busy theses past months . Not leaving me much time to comment or post any images, I have been checking in on this thread from time to time to check out the new images that have been posted .... and have really enjoyed them ... Thanks ....

M8.2 35 Summaron
Beautiful shot, beautiful son. Many congratulations!

Godfrey

thank you, Ashwin and Lloyd. I'm so far behind lately it's not possible to keep the front of the train in sight ... !

rayyan

Went to the coast yesterday hoping to catch some high surf but the waves were relatively tame.

I was mostly shooting film and was packing things up as the sun was lost behind clouds when when I noticed the light change for a moment. Grabbed my M9 with 90mm elmarit and took a few shots before we lost the light again.

Cheers,
Beautiful!!!:thumbs: Relaxing!!:thumbs::thumbs:

CharlesK

Cenek, Patrick, Lloyd, and Rayyan, thank you guys. Really appreciate the kind words!!
Shiro, touching capture:)
Cenek, beautiful portrait! Very nice:)
Rayyan, very nice composition and PP'ing.
Lloyd, love the feel to this shot! Very nice PP'ing too:)

Status
Not open for further replies.