The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Lloyd - if I had a religion Serendipity would be it . . .

As one get's older, one's bladder can become more of a problem

. . . which one would you choose:
LOL! Well, I'm sorta at that "older" point now, so I know which it would be for me.

Lloyd, love the shot of your nephew!

Shots from Fingal heads, near Cook Island, NSW with the 28 Cron:)
Thank you Charles. Amazing light in that first shot. Terrific.

Just got my Noctilux 0.95 last week shot this action shot wide open with a ND filter. Focusing is not so easy as you can see.
Congrats on the new lens. Great catch on the shot.

Mike ,Joe ,Shtarka1,CharlesK,Lloyd.....thanks
I saw this girl in red hanging out with her friends at this giant Tori . Initially there was no shot to be made . I watched her for a bit to see if something interesting would present itself and much to my surprise she turned away from her friends and started walking back alone .... I could not believe it ..... I got ahead of her and made this one frame ... had a great time :)

Lloyd the farmers daughter images are great ,love the one where she his holding the bolt cutters ... seems like the family is well versed in the use of various tools especially Thor with his hammer !

anyway all around great images from everyone , thanks for posting .
Thank you Charles. That lady in red really is a winner. As is the shot of the couple at the table. Nice work all around!

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Very nice indeed. (Though I did love what you first wrote; too funny!). Love the backlighting here. Gorgeous all around.
Thanks Lloyd, but I do have to get over the "I am unworthy!" impulse and just post the damned pictures. :ROTFL:

Here's the text that I deleted even before posting the first time:
"Since my toe can see through the viewfinder about as well as I can, I decided to let it frame this shot."

Matt

Last edited:

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd, but I do have to get over the "I am unworthy!" impulse and just post the damned pictures. :ROTFL:

Here's the text that I deleted even before posting the first time:
"Since my toe can see through the viewfinder about as well as I can, I decided to let it frame this shot."

Matt
Yup, just post the damned photos!! :thumb up: (And I like that 'viewfinder' comment too. :D)

PatrickCheung

GMB, That's a great shot you got there!

:p Thanks Charles, it IS kinda funny that she has a camera now... she mentioned herself that she can now balance things out by taking photos of me! And Lloyd, I can promise you, no topless shots of me!

Maybe I'll ask her to post here... would R-D1 photos be allowed?

hillary.hc.chang

Hi! This is my first post on this forum :) although apparently you guys all know me already - says patrick who posts photos of me all the time. so it's my turn now :p

(taken with Epson RD-1)

Lloyd

Hi! This is my first post on this forum :) although apparently you guys all know me already - says patrick who posts photos of me all the time. so it's my turn now :p

(taken with Epson RD-1)
Great to have you posting on the forum Hillary. Welcome!

Nice shots, and we're looking forward to many more!! :salute:

Paratom

Some interesting light tonight. For soe reason these days I use the M9 more often again than the S2. I think because the wide open images from the M-lenses are a bit more "dreamy".

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member

(taken with Epson RD-1)
Patrick! What have you done?!:shocked:

I mean, Welcome, Ms. Chang! :ROTFL:

--Matt

Lloyd

Some interesting light tonight. For soe reason these days I use the M9 more often again than the S2. I think because the wide open images from the M-lenses are a bit more "dreamy".
Great to have you posting over here, Tom.

I really like the light on that second shot in particular. Very interesting indeed.

(Why the name change? Just curious.)

Status
Not open for further replies.