The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Matt: Love the rendering of that 75, especially the first shot. Nice set all around.

Charles: Great catch on that second shot. Nicely done.

Robert: You too! Very impressive with that 135! It is a beast, isn't it, but lovely results

Hillary: Love that high key first shot of Patrick.

David: LOVE the shot of the women in the hats. Awesome.

Charles: More magic from Bali. Especially love your portraits.

Steve: I envy your trip... and that great catch of the woman with the bicycle. Very nice.

PatrickCheung

Oh man... I missed the raven photos this morning... what a catch! I wanted the goggled Elmarit for a long time... I'm going on a trip to hong kong in a few weeks and I feel as if a telephoto might help. If you're not sure about that elmarit, I'll be happy to take it off your hands :)

dude163

Had a nice few days here , which for E Canada means 11C , the kids played on the deck with some bubbles.
All of these are taken with a 1958 Elmar 90/4 I got off a DPI member for 60 bucks! Its a bit hazy , but it works!

Dont ask a kid to : " Smile for the camera , but dont act goofy!"

and last of all, it started to rain :(

I think the Elmar + M8 combo really suits B+W , what do you think?

PatrickCheung

Dammit Rob. Now I want a 90/4 elmar as well. Great shots :) Seems like she doesn't like rain huh? And I beg to differ, you should ALWAYS ask her to "smile... but don't act goofy"! :)

Lloyd

Dammit Rob. Now I want a 90/4 elmar as well. Great shots :) Seems like she doesn't like rain huh? And I beg to differ, you should ALWAYS ask her to "smile... but don't act goofy"! :)
Plus one from me. Very nice character to that lens. And, speaking of character, I suspect she comes by that naturally, right? ;)

dude163

Patrick I wanted a 90 cron/elmarit ( f2/f2.8) but I couldnt pass it up for 60 bucks

these shots took a bit of work in Lightroom to get right ( the Elmar has Very low contrast ), but I now have an individual user preset that has a baseline for each of my vintage Leica lenses so it only takes a minute or 2 tops

thanks btw , you too Lloyd , Im sure my daughter gets it from my wife *cough*

hillary.hc.chang

steve and lloyd: thanks :) it's great to be part of such a wonderful community.

rob: your daughter is beautiful :D not to mention a sense of humour too haha

finally together in a photo xD

ShiroKuro

CharlesK excellent images from Bali .... nerve been there but certainly get a taste from your images .....

Shtarka1 excellent image .... been wondering when I would see some Boston street ....

What's the combat zone like now or is there such a thing anymore ? When I was a kid that place used to fascinate me ... that place and the North End ...sure it has all changed everything does ....

shtarka1

CharlesK excellent images from Bali .... nerve been there but certainly get a taste from your images .....

Shtarka1 excellent image .... been wondering when I would see some Boston street ....

What's the combat zone like now or is there such a thing anymore ? When I was a kid that place used to fascinate me ... that place and the North End ...sure it has all changed everything does ....
Shiro, The Combat Zone Has Been Gone for 30 Years Now! I used To Go There In High School With A Bunch Of Friend's. The North End Is Still Awesome With Some Of The Best Italian Restaurant's On The Planet! Time Does Have A Tendency To Change Everything. Thanks & As Always, Love Your Work!

shtarka1

Just got back from Bali, staying up in Ubud. So many excellent images, an

Shots are from the last few days, staying at Ubud at Bali. All the shots are with 24 and 50 Lux:) This set is from the Mother Temple at Basikah, where there have been almost month most religious celebrations.

Charles, Great Job!:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.