The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesK

Steve and Charles, , thanks guys, much appreciated:)
Patrick, love your shots, and journey!!!
Hillary, nice captures!
GMB, excellent portraits, particularly #2:)
Steve (SJG), love the last shot! Very nice.
Charles, very nice capture with the 90 Elmarit!
Steve, great street capture!!! Ageless ... :)
Hosermage, nice set of shots! Love the blog:)

Shots from Bali, Ubud with the 24 Lux and the last shot with the 50 Lux:)

shtarka1

Steve ,the Zone is gone ?... 30 years ago lol wow where did the time go ?.... I grew up on the Vineyard and used to tell my mom I was going to a friends ...I'd wake up really early, take the ferry ,hop on the bus spend the day walking around the North End and the Combat Zone be back in time to catch the last boat home .... first year in High school .....

Hide San ... 90 years old and has managed to plant two large gardens this year ... actually this is the norm in my neighborhood ... The older folk are amazing .

M8.2 90 Elmarit
Charles, I Probably Bumped Into You There Many Moons Ago!:D
Hide San Is Amazing! 90 & Squatting Down Like That! I'd Need A Crane To Lift Me Up From That Position After 2 Minutes & I'm Half His Age! Inspirational Shot!

shtarka1

Steve and Charles, , thanks guys, much appreciated:)
Patrick, love your shots, and journey!!!
Hillary, nice captures!
GMB, excellent portraits, particularly #2:)
Steve (SJG), love the last shot! Very nice.
Charles, very nice capture with the 90 Elmarit!
Steve, great street capture!!! Ageless ... :)
Hosermage, nice set of shots! Love the blog:)

Shots from Bali, Ubud with the 24 Lux and the last shot with the 50 Lux:)

You Never Disappoint, Charles! Wow...Magnificent!

ced

GMB Just love the image of the girl with the scratch and red patch on her forehead,
shtarka1 the old gent with the cane very nice and very film like.
There are always great shots to browse here, well done all those posting the images are quite inspiring.

ShiroKuro

Wow thing s certainly picked up on this page !!

Mark this portrait is off the hook ...excellent !!!!

Probably did bomb int each other ... I used to try and sneak into "those" bars ; ) succeeded once and was allowed an orange juice and then had to go ....

Glad you all liked Hide san ....

Charles ,love the Bali images ,especially the three woman and the child .

GMB beautiful colors in your images ,wonderful portrait

sjg 284 nice way to spend a saturday , Japan is really a great place to photograph

Loyd are you from Boston or have spent some time on MV ? Your sakura (is this a cherry blossom ?) image is well done .... I live close to one of the best places in Japan to see the cherry blossoms and I never manage a decent shot .. not sure why . I'll spend all day photographing sakura trees and can not pull it off, never satisfied with my final images ......

Last edited:

PatrickCheung

Wow... I can barely keep track of who I want to compliment today. They're all great shots :)

Charles, the photo of Hide-san is pretty cool. It's interesting to see the elderly so... lively and active.

Steve, Those photos of Japan are nice too :) I want to go to Japan someday and learn a little more about their culture.

Rob, the photos you post of your children are wonderful, and I don't think anybody would get sick of them. If I had children... or even younger siblings, I'd always be taking photos of them. And you do take great photos of your child!

Charles, the shots from Bali are amazing. My favourite has to be the one of the man sitting infront of the store. Pretty damn cool :p

Hosermage

BTW If you guys get sick of my kid shots let me know , I used to get annoyed when I saw kid shots, until i had kids, now I understand :)
No worries, you're not alone :) I also find it impossible to tell my son to take a "normal" picture, unless I catch him not looking at me. I have a lot of nieces and nephews, so when the family get together, we always gather them together for a group photo. And at the end, we always do "one more with funny face!" Now my son does a funny face for every photo. Here's from yesterday morning:

rga

A few from the past week's trip to Santa Monica:

My usual love of near/far compelled me:

This scene grabbed me for obvious reasons, but the image showed a lot more going on than I originally saw:

Saw this guy coming:

Finally, my Noct and M were returned from being calibrated yesterday, so I was just playing around:

Thanks for looking! C&C always appreciated,
Bob

rayyan

What are these?
Magic lamps, I answered. Will a genie appear if I rub them, he asked.

Depends, I said. What do you want?
All the Kameras and all the lenses, he said. And a bike, please.

Why?, I asked. The bike to carry my cameras and lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.