The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

Wrought iron gate after a spring rain, Charleston, SC in April. M9, 50mm Summilux, 1/125 sec., ISO 640

onaujee

Great work as usual everyone... I love this thread

It's getting close to announcement next week. Hopefully we get something good :D

Here are some random shots from earlier in the year.... I'll add more when I get a chance...

Thanks guys...

rayyan

Look to the Rose that blows about us---"Lo,

Laughing," she says, "into the World I blow:

At once the silken Tassel of my Purse

Tear, and its Treasure on the Garden throw."

ashwinrao1

My gosh! Stunning images...

Joe, I might have to agree
Rayyan, simply stunning poetry
Steve, Cash was that hairy? Great cap!
Onaujee, great reportage of a beautiful place
Ed, thanks man LOL
David, I am a chimp :)
Patrick, thanks man, and bank robbing may be the way to go with that lens...LOL
Lloyd, always humbled by your thoughtful and kind words

shtarka1

Some joker parked in my space, and even had his wheels part way over the line into the handicapped space. :wtf: I parked (not in my space), and took the picture below. Then I got back in my truck and backed it, rapidly, into the car... two, maybe three times. (Don't worry, I have a big bumper and towing hitch, so it didn't hurt my truck; unless you count the red paint.) And then I took my keys and scratched, "never park in my space again" onto the hood.

I went back to my truck to get the camera to take and "after" shot, but before I could, the owner of the car came out of the building and took umbrage at something. :cussing: I think it he was saying something about my taking a picture without his permission... yeah, that must have been it. I don't know what his problem was, it's my parking space!:loco:

The tow-truck driver said it will probably be several weeks before the car can even be driven, let alone parked in my spot again. I thought that was a good thing. :D Actually I'm hoping he won't bother. Next time I might be in a bad mood.

I only wish i was there for back up (not that you need any;) )

shtarka1

I headed into the hills for a short hike last evening. (I can't run just now thanks to a very sore knee.)

Heading into the hills:

M8, 35 Cron

On the way home:

3-shot pano; M8, 35 Cron
Id love to ride my mountain bike on that trail with those surroundings! Nice shootin partner!

D

Deleted member 7792

Beautiful image, Joe. Great to see you posting over here in the Digital M thread. I've been a fan of your work for some time. :salute:
Thanks Lloyd. I'm enjoying my new ride (the M9)! :thumbs:

Love that pic Joe...and with the M9 too. You're as bad as I am. :)
What can I say? I follow you everywhere. :ROTFL:

Thanks Derek.

PatrickCheung

great photos onaujee! great colours :)

This thread moves so fast... so hard to keep up at times!

Hillary and I went to the Royal Ontario Museum today! Sadly, I did most of my photographing with instagram and my cell phone, the ROM was a tad too dark for my M8, and I felt uninspired to use the X100. :) tiring, but fun day!

She's leaving tomorrow... but she won't be leaving alone! I made her a new friend :)

The toy company KidRobot makes blank vinyl toys that you can customize called Munnies. They also have a giraffe-shaped, those are called Raffies. Long story short, I had a Raffy sitting around, and I asked Hillary to do something with it. She bought me a Munny to customize in return. I finished mine today! I took apart an old Kiev 4A (a Russian Contax copy, for those who are unfamiliar) which didn't fully work, and salvaged a few cool looking parts. I cut a few holes in munny and glued/screwed the parts in. The dial on his chest rotates, and the shutter button on his back springs back when you press it. Anyway... here's Munny!

Status
Not open for further replies.