The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

esmallits: Very nice set. Glad to have you with us here on the forum.

Robert: Your daughter is growing up fast! Really nice b/w. Too bad you don't have the M9M and the new $7K Cron, you could have added a barely perceptible (albeit expensive) bit of micro contrast. :D

Bishop: Breakfast looks tasty... even the dragon's brew!

Matt: Very kewl shots. I'm glad you're sharing "that phase" with us, especially for the second image!

Mike: Looks like quite the character. And yes, Mind the Bus!

Last edited:

PatrickCheung

5:30 AM, HK time. Arrived about an hour ago :) Interesting flight, the lady infront of me kept reclining, the lady behind me snuck her feet between my mother and my seat, rested her feet on our arm rest. Guess that's what you get when you board a plane full of some of the most rude and selfish people in the world ;) (I'm not saying all people from Hong Kong are rude and selfish... a huge handful of them are though!) Also, Super 8 and surprisingly, Chronicle, are great movies.

Esmallits, I've been seeing more and more photos from Singapore ever since I joined this forum... seems like such a cool place, you've captured it well! The Nokton's a dream, isn't it?

Rob, you're doing mighty fine B&W work with that M8! Did your child just turn 5? :p Happy birthday!

Bishop... I wouldn't even want to drink that... it looks too pretty to be ingested :( I'm sure it tasted great though. A great photo to go with a great looking drink :)

Matt, I find that I normally don't like photos with a lot of motion blur... but you did an amazing job with it! I really like the way they turned out, abstract, but concrete enough to tell what's going on

Mike, what a happy looking man :p

dude163

I know its not taken with an M , but I wanted to post this here . I asked her if there was anything else she wanted for her birthday " Can I take a picture with the Leica?" me " sure , what of?" her " you because you are never in any"

she is taking a pic of her sis , Ill post the shot she took of me tomorrow :) nite

dude163

My niece has a cool hairdo, the tips of her hair are magenta, so I tried out something new : a B+W shot with the hair and her eyes resaturated

night for real

Lloyd

Improving light....

Mike
Wonderful light, Mike. I especially like that third one.

5:30 AM, HK time. Arrived about an hour ago :) Interesting flight, the lady infront of me kept reclining, the lady behind me snuck her feet between my mother and my seat, rested her feet on our arm rest. Guess that's what you get when you board a plane full of some of the most rude and selfish people in the world ;) (I'm not saying all people from Hong Kong are rude and selfish... a huge handful of them are though!) Also, Super 8 and surprisingly, Chronicle, are great movies.
Sorry about the discomfort. Glad you made there safely.

I know its not taken with an M , but I wanted to post this here . I asked her if there was anything else she wanted for her birthday " Can I take a picture with the Leica?" me " sure , what of?" her " you because you are never in any"

she is taking a pic of her sis , Ill post the shot she took of me tomorrow :) nite
Nice! Looking forward to her shots. Cool shot of your niece as well. Nice hair.

ShiroKuro

I got really excited when my wife started making this custom shirt . Thought it was her way of celebrating the new Leica Monochrom M and letting me know that it was ok for me to get one .... mentioned to her that she was spelling it wrong . Her reply was that "they" did too and if I had called my mom yet ; )

Happy Mother's Day

Leica M8.2 21 SA ... the old one

Mike Woods

Have you realised how difficult it is to make an image without a bloody pigeon in it....:wtf:

Ok, enough now - I need to get out :roll eyes:

Mike

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Dude, Lloyd, Patrick, Shiro,

Thank you for the kind words. You are all an inspiration, and may yet get me to include people in photos. Now that my kids are over 10 years old, they won't let me photograph them, and strangers are too intimidating. How do you do it? (I know, I know... practice! :ROTFL: )

Best,

Matt

m_driscoll

Thanks Matt! Did I see you in the Fuji thread with the X10? Handled it yesterday - seems like a nice little portable. I'm waiting to the try the Oly OM-D. I like the idea of the tilitable screen and weatherproofing. Will it never end :deadhorse:

Mike
Mike: You did see me there. It doesn't end, does it? I wanted a little point-n-shoot. The Oly looks great. I just read a positive review today. :D

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

sjg284

matt - great color
the birds! great motion .. bureboke!
sygta - amazing tonality.. wide expansive feel.. serene
bishop - great great great shot. one of my faves ive seen in weeks. thanks for sharing!
erik - sorry to hear of your flu, but thats a great shot anyway!
bishop - lovely color, sharp, and love the dragon!
matt - amazing colors, texture
shiro - cute kid shot, and great pp as always

Status
Not open for further replies.