The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickCheung

Richard, the second and fourth at my favourite :) I love looking at landscapes 'cause I can never take a good one D:

Rayyan, there's nothing wrong with a steep S :) I find that most of mine are too! The shot of the spices is great! The colours are amazing :)

Lloyd

First with 28 Elmarit ASPH and last two with ZM18.
Nice set, Gary. That first shot is money!! :thumb up:

When you order fried chicken at The Skillet in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood, you have to wait a little longer. It's worth the wait.

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll
Worth the wait photographically! I really like that next to last shot.

(BTW, too bad you don't have the M9M yet, you could have had a barely perceptible increase in micro contrast in these shots. :D)

Haven't done landscapes for a while but the Monument Valley is special.

Leica M9, handheld HDR (yes, I do HDR when needed), mostly with the ZM 25/2.8 with some using the ZM 85/2 and the 35 'Lux ASPH.

Ten from the Monument Valley » Richard Man Photography

Here are a few samples:
Richard, Wow. Very impressive set. That second shot in particular is killer!! :bug eyes:

Rayyan, there's nothing wrong with a steep S :) I find that most of mine are too! The shot of the spices is great! The colours are amazing :)

Rayyan: Add my vote here. Love the subtle separation via DOF. And as he said, amazing color. :clap:

Andrew Gough

Patrick,

You have great images of Hong Kong! You capture the grittyness sp? of the place really well. The old Hong Kong is slowly disappearing, which is a real shame. I fell in love with the place in the early 90's when I first visited, now I go there often on business, but it is always a short stay - I need to spend a week or two. I will PM you on my next trip and perhaps we can meet and do some shooting! I'll bring you a can of Tim Hortons :D

Andrew

rayyan

Rayyan: Add my vote here. Love the subtle separation via DOF. And as he said, amazing color. :clap:
More great stuff from everyone. What a great thread!

Rayyan, love these:

Mike
Patrick, Lloyd, Mike; very much appreciated my friends. Thank you.:salute:

mAlKhamis

Lloyd, Thank you so much, indeed impressive one of a hell architectural marvel from England, and as for the 50 cron, what amazing lens, sadly it's not the new one :p

Matt, lovely moments from the Skillet and i'm seriously now drawling for some fried chicken goodness !

Patrick, Glad you you liked the Royal Holloway shots, thank you so much, and ya i totally agree with you !! i've been shooting with many lenses and camera systems during the last 10 years, and nothing matches the magic of a Little Leica lens bokeh !!

Richard, stunning landscapes from Monument Valley, well done !

Rayyan, thanks, glad you liked !! indeed nothing matches the 35 cron, to me its the full packages in a single little lens !!! lovely capture from the spice market ! well composed shot, and i like the vibrant colors of the alley, good stuff buddy !!

Mike, thank you so much, glad you liked and yes, one of a hell charming building ! i love London ! and Nice prespective and exposure with M9/35cron, it seems that you joined the club ;)

Andrew, I don't know from where to start and end, amazing set, specially the B&Ws, a job well done !

Lloyd

Mike: Another winner.

Rayyan: These really make me wish I'd paid more attention when I was in Morocco. It was 40 years ago. Maybe I did, and I just don't remember. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.