The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

All these announcements and such have me thinking in monochrome. Thought I'd take a run at a few:

M8, CV 75/2.5 @ f2.5, ISO 320:

M8, CV 75/2.5 @ f4, ISO 320:

Last edited:

rayyan

All these announcements and such have me thinking in monochrome. Thought I'd take a run at a few:

M8, CV 75/2.5 @ f4, ISO 320:

Lovely gentle conversions my friend. :thumbs:
Talking about ' all these announcements ', do keep in mind that we are fortunate that we can see color. I can appreciate monochrome for some time, I would not want my world to be without the RGB.

Take care LLoyd.

Andrew Gough

Mike, nice to see the 35mm 'cron being used! Cool angle. I built a simple action to frame the images and initiate the text, but I type it in by hand. I have tried to figure out an auto itpc read, but it is beyond my abilities I'm afraid.

Lloyd, I like the 75mm images, thats a lens that I have been eyeing lately. A few friends have mentioned that its worth having around. Looks like you have nailed it. Super smooth bokeh!

Rayyan, what lens did you use for the alley shot? It looks fairly wide...

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Andrew

Andrew Gough

Richard, great to see monument valley, a super place that I must visit!

Gary, I really like the late day shot, you nailed it!!

Woody, you are going to cost me a lot of money! That is a super shot of the maple leaves, it really shows how great that lens is in the hands of a talented photographer. Post more...

Lloyd

Lloyd, I like the 75mm images, thats a lens that I have been eyeing lately. A few friends have mentioned that its worth having around. Looks like you have nailed it. Super smooth bokeh!

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Andrew
Andrew, that little CV is a gem, pretty small and cheap. I think it would be more popular if it were more expensive. Mine is the LTM f2.5 version, and have a Milch coded adapter on it. I've seen wonderful results from the M-mount f1.8, but never tried it.

PatrickCheung

Andrew, those photos take me back to my first trip to Hong Kong about 7 years ago... I loved taking the bus with my family to all those places you photographed, sitting on the top level of course :p They're beautiful photos, and I wish I could visit those places again! My father seems afraid to venture out on his own now, and my mother's always at the retirement home visiting my sick grandma. I really miss the Sha Tin area too.

Lloyd, great work with the CV 75 :p I've been thinking about getting one, though... I don't know how often I'd use a tele! The first one is my favourite!

Mike and Rayyan, again, great colours in those shots :)

PatrickCheung

I was looking through my photos today and found this photo I forgot to process. It was taken two nights before Hillary was supposed to leave, at a dinner with her dad.

Photographing everything in your life is a both a good and a bad idea. Good because you've captured the most important bits of your life. Though, right now, I'm kinda sad. I miss Hillary lots, and I can't wait to see her again! But it sucks being so far away...

I miss you :(

Lloyd

I was looking through my photos today and found this photo I forgot to process. It was taken two nights before Hillary was supposed to leave, at a dinner with her dad.

Photographing everything in your life is a both a good and a bad idea. Good because you've captured the most important bits of your life. Though, right now, I'm kinda sad. I miss Hillary lots, and I can't wait to see her again! But it sucks being so far away...

I miss you :(
Yup, she's a cutie. At least you have August to look forward to, eh?

m_driscoll

Pike Place Market:

M9; 21mm Super-Elmar f/3.4; 1/125s; +2/3 EV; ISO 1000

M9; 21mm Super-Elmar f/3.4; 1/90s; ISO 250

M9; 21mm Super-Elmar f/3.4; 1/30s; ISO 250

M9; 21mm Super-Elmar f/3.4; 1/250s; ISO 250

M9; 21mm Super-Elmar f/3.4; 1/90s; +2/3 EV; ISO 1000

M9; 21mm Super-Elmar f/3.4; 1/90s; +2/3 EV; ISO 1000

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

Status
Not open for further replies.