The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillary.hc.chang

long time no post here :) haven't picked up my digital M in about a week..

Mohammad: I really like your b&ws :D full of action! super sharp too :)
Woody: the last one from your dinner set is my pick :)
Rob: I'm always a fan of bright bokeh xD your girls are adorable as usual too
Matt: personally I like the colour :) especially in a market with all the fruit and vegetable stands the colours pop out a lot
And Patrick: I think i've already told you what I think of your photos xD but you really like b&w huh xD try for more colour next time? even if you can't see it :p

photos from my walk yesterday... not particularly happy with them, feels like somethings missing :/

Lloyd

long time no post here :) haven't picked up my digital M in about a week..

photos from my walk yesterday... not particularly happy with them, feels like somethings missing :/
I really like the depth of the first image, and I like the last one as well. The color is good in the middle one, but I also think it's missing something. A real point of focus, perhaps.

MagicFM

I think it is time to post some pictures again. From my recent trip to Prague - a city that is always worth a visit! Just 2 hours drive from my home I often have the chance to take pictures of this beautiful city.

Thanks.
Frank

Hosermage

thanks, guys :) My wife, a bit of a clean freak, could do nothing except watch our son play in the dirt and shake her head. "We're camping!" I kept telling her.

PatrickCheung

gary, I agree! next time I visit the red light district, I'll be sure to go with an extra battery XD

Ms. Chang, that chair photo is so cool! The depth in it is amazing... Makes me wonder why I ever sold the 40. The framing with the trees is spot on too :p

HiredArm, she looks lovely :)

hopefully one day I'll get to visit prague, Frank, it seems like a beautiful place!

David, that's a very nice photo of your son :) hope he had fun camping!

hillary.hc.chang

David and Lloyd: yea people might be whats missing :/ my neighbourhood is really quiet during a weekday.. no people to shoot so I shot chairs xD but I agree, my photos have been giving off a lonely feeling lately.. product of being lonely I guess? there's a lack of Patrick to keep me company during walks now :p And David, great photo of your son and his disapproving mother xD

Frank: Prague looks beautiful! I wish I could visit one day :D love the last photo :)

and to Mr Cheung, I used my industar 61 50/2.8 not my CV40 xD but I can see how you'd think i used the 40.. i processed it similarly to CV40 photos and it has a similar rendering too :p

Mike Woods

Hmmm, seem to be way behind again, so just a quick catch-up from the last few days:

Matt - still enjoying Pike Place Mkt through your eyes (or lens) - I think it's good to re-visit locations regularly. I do it all the time - helps me become a familiar sight, and less of a terrorist :roll eyes:

Patrick - another great series. Love that movie poster one!

Frank - nice set from Prague. Since I favour street, the last one does it for me :)

Has a very timeless (not to mention, Priceless) look, David.
Couldn't agree more.

Mike

Hosermage

I've always wanted to try out the Brenizer Method. I don't have a tele lens for the M9, so I used the 50'Lux ASPH instead shooting a closer subject. Also, I've cheated on the software side because I used the Microsoft ICE software (Microsoft Research Image Composite Editor (ICE)) to do the stitching for me:

BTW, 16 images resulted in a final 64 megapixel image.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.