The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAlKhamis

Gary and CharlesK, thank you so much, so glad that you liked it !

esmallits, Stunning set ! well done !

downstairs, another stunning stilllife with the 50 cron

Gary, lovely colorful set ! specially with first one with the painting, well done !

Charles, another amazing sets ! the second shot is definitely my favorite in the surfer set, as for the second set, again the second shot with guitar man is the killer ! well done !

Steve, excellent set !

Lloyd

Gary and CharlesK, thank you so much, so glad that you liked it !

esmallits, Stunning set ! well done !

downstairs, another stunning stilllife with the 50 cron

Gary, lovely colorful set ! specially with first one with the painting, well done !

Charles, another amazing sets ! the second shot is definitely my favorite in the surfer set, as for the second set, again the second shot with guitar man is the killer ! well done !

Steve, excellent set !
Big plus one all around! :thumbup:

m_driscoll

The unboxing and a few subsequent images.

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/60s; ISO 400

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/12s; ISO 800

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/60s; ISO 1600

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/15s; ISO 1250

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/30s; ISO 1600

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/155s; ISO 1600

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

sjg284

Nice set Matt

I rarely see such good looking color High(ish) ISO from M9 users
Even the 1600 looks good to me!

The unboxing and a few subsequent images.

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/60s; ISO 400

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/12s; ISO 800

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/60s; ISO 1600

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/15s; ISO 1250

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/155s; ISO 1600

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

m_driscoll

Some for the last week or so..
I have made a conscious decision to start pushing the high iso on my M8 more.
I'd rather shoot and get a noisy shot than put the camera away.
LR4 seems to do better with the results than LR3 did..

Family last weekend.. taken after sunset @ 8pm
m8&zm25

Walked from Williamsburg to SoHo yesterday
Didn't get many shots.. I somehow can't make the m8/35 combo work..
I always end up wishing I was using the 50 or 25..
anyway

M8&35cron v2

Steve: IMO the 35mm works quite well! :salute:

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

MagicFM

Thanks Lloyd, Patrick, Hilary (you really should go there!) Mohammed and Mike (what a holy cow! I love it)-

Charles: I have got the Lux - hm... should I go for the Nocti ?

Here some more from Prague:

Public viewing during the Ice Hockey World Championship:

Thanks
Frank

dude163

Another weekend and another kids party, but first 2 shots had alot of trouble getting the WB correct ,I didnt realise in Lightroom the WB colour picker works on 18% grey , like a grey card, gah!

CharlesK

Mohammad, Lloyd and Matt, thank you guys:)
Matt, yes the surfer was very tentative to jump into the pretty extreme surf! Congrats on the new 35 Lux FLE!!! Very nice examples:)
David, nice shots with the Lux!!
Frank, very nice captures! No need for the Nocti if you have the 50 Lux:) The 50 Nocti f/1.0 is magic in its rendering wide open, and is more reasonably priced as a 16 year old lens. Worth it if you can get a good copy though :D Again, depends on your perspective you looking for. I love the 75 Lux, so the 50 Nocti is a great match.
Robert, love the first portrait shot!

Lloyd

Frank: Great shots. Love that first one... too funny!

Robert:
That first shot is beyond priceless. Spot on color; wonderful skin tones in both.

hillary.hc.chang

CharlesK: love the photos on the beach, especially the guitarist :) love the bokeh and your framing of the shot
Gary: beautiful landscapes :) the painting and the last photo :D and also nice photos from the field trip! i like the bright pink hat, the colour really pops :)
Steve: the first photo is my favourite. their expressions say it all :)
Matt: great photos from seattle! the diner shots are beautiful but I especially like the late night cafe-goer and the space needle between buildings photos :D is that a frank gehry building i spy?
David: you've always had a great eye and even better timing :D he's so cute!
Frank: what are they all looking at above your head? must be your hat right :D
Rob: I say this every time but your daughter's adorable :)

On saturday I went to see my cousin graduate from high school :) can't believe the school year's already gone! my baby cousin's all grown up :D after the ceremony i went with my aunt to see my younger cousin's baseball game so i pulled a shirokuro and photographed the game :D and as a side note i think i solved the lonely feeling from last post xD

Hosermage

Hillary, it's certainly cured! I like the second and the second to last shots. How did it feel to be probably the only person with a RF camera? Sometimes I feel embarrassed taking pictures of the family because I have to zoom with my feet :D

Lloyd

Hillary, it's certainly cured! I like the second and the second to last shots. How did it feel to be probably the only person with a RF camera? Sometimes I feel embarrassed taking pictures of the family because I have to zoom with my feet :D
Plus one. Nice work, Hillary.

What I love about the rangerfinder (well, one of the things), is that generally no one pays me any attention. Just the opposite when I'm shooting the Nikons. The only exception is other photographers, many of him have questions about the Leica.

Status
Not open for further replies.