The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Matt, thanks. The bust is of a Roman Senator, whose name escapes me. My grandson has kept notes and shall inform me!!

Take care.

just4fun

First off, welcome to the thread! Second, great set; looking forward to more! :salute:
Thanks for the warm welcome Lloyd!
Here are some more, quick snap shot in Paris street last May, quick converted B&W with Lightroom, I think it will be better with Silver Efex Pro

shtarka1

Jökulsárlón (Glacier Lagoon). The weather was dreary, and the resulting light very flat and uninteresting, but the blue ice of the icebergs was amazing. Vatnajökull National Park, southern Iceland.

M8, 28 Cron:
Cant even imagine seeing this Live! Spectacular Beauty!!!

Lloyd

Thanks for the warm welcome Lloyd!
Here are some more, quick snap shot in Paris street last May, quick converted B&W with Lightroom, I think it will be better with Silver Efex Pro
Another terrific set. Looks like an amazing trip.

m_driscoll

In the Palouse (for two days, always, less then 100' from where Ashwin was shooting).

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/350s; ISO 160

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/350s; ISO 160

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/500s; ISO 160

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/4000s; ISO 160

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/180s; ISO 160

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/500s; ISO 160

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/4000s; ISO 160

M9; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/2000s; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

dude163

Jökulsárlón (Glacier Lagoon). The weather was dreary, and the resulting light very flat and uninteresting, but the blue ice of the icebergs was amazing. Vatnajökull National Park, southern Iceland.

M8, 28 Cron:

this is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.