The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Gough

Thanks Patrick for a kind words! I love your pictures too, especially the Kodak GC400 set, I love the look and color!
I am posting a picture that I took a year ago, very dark place, but the result is brighter than real life, it was a NOC F1 and shot with F1, ISO800. Gotta love the Noc Bokeh!!!

Have a nice day everyone!
Sonny

This image shows Noctilux bokeh somewhat differently from other images, from this lens, that I have seen. Do you have any more?

PatrickCheung

Haha :p nice way to simplify, Lloyd, I suppose that's the icelandic equivalent of "Ping Yum", or "Pin Yin" in mandarin, breaking down chinese words into english vowels.

Thanks Godfrey :p Yeah, sometimes I find it hard to shoot when out with friends... sometimes you can't just say "hey, hold up, let me get a shot".

Just4Fun, great work with the f1... I think the f1 Nocti has become a favourite of mine. I always find it kind of funny when you can bring up an exposure brighter than what your eyes see. Maybe I should invest in a 1.2, 1.1, or 0.95 lens.

richardman

Just came back after a few days in NYC. I will probably re-process them after things settle down, but they look pretty good even just processing on the laptop:

rayyan

Rayyan, this and the other shot from the rest-house are wonderful. And I appreciated your experience. We had similar experiences at some guest houses we stayed in while in Iceland. Beats any 5-star hotel in the world.
So very very true Lloyd!

Take care and thanks.

Lloyd

Just came back after a few days in NYC. I will probably re-process them after things settle down, but they look pretty good even just processing on the laptop:
"pretty good"? I think the set's terrific, top to bottom. Especially the first two.

m_driscoll

A few more from June, 2012 (green) and August 2011 (brown). I took another look at some of the images that i passed by, last year,

M8; 90mm f/2.5; 1/750s; ISO 160

M9; 35mm f/2; 1/1000s; ISO 160

M9; 75mm f/2; 1/350s; +1/3 EV; ISO 160

M9; 90mm f/2.5; 1/1500s; ISO 160

M9; 90mm f/2.5; 1/1500s; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

Status
Not open for further replies.