The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjg284

Great stuff all this week.

Our friends had a rooftop party..
All m8 & 50lux v2

Through sunset..

And past sunset..

Hosermage

We went to LACMA (LA County Museum of Art) today, checked out a few exhibits. All shot with the 35mm, which is still a bit foreign to me.

And.. my son's favorite exhibit: "Metropolis II", almost spent an hour just sitting there watching it. I was a bit mesmerized myself.

Hosermage

Really nice set, David. I think you're doing well with that 35.
Thanks, Lloyd! Having shot mostly 50mm so far, sometimes I don't know what to do with so much space :D Just have to walk in closer, I guess. And then, there are times I feel I could use a little bit wider when I really want to take in a big scene. Is a 28mm better companion to the 50mm?

Lloyd

I'm probably not the right person on that one. I'm a BIG fan of wide, and the 21 is actually my favorite focal length. In the 35-50 range, I probably use the 35 the most.

mdwsta4

Great shots. I was just there two weeks ago before they officially opened the levitating rock exhibit. Will have to go back and check it out.

We went to LACMA (LA County Museum of Art) today, checked out a few exhibits. All shot with the 35mm, which is still a bit foreign to me.

proenca

Here is my contribution :

9 page panorama, shoot with Leica M9 + Noctilux @ F9.5 ; minimal processing,colours were THAT good ( had to dial vibrance off in pp... )

location : douro vineyards. yep, thats where the Port wine comes from - right from those lovely grapes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.