The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickCheung

Amazing shot and amazing way to start the page!

A few shots from our trip downtown today! Walked around, ate Japadogs (hot dogs with Japanese-style toppings), rented 14 movies, and got some film developed! I'm hoping to either find a few shadow positions at architecture firms around Vancouver, or a job at a camera or pet store! Going to drop off a few resumes tomorrow :p

Lloyd

Gary: Thank you, much appreciated.

Patrick: Thank you as well. Very nice pic of Hilary, however, the shot of the older gentleman is one of your best ever. Really nice!

mAlKhamis

Patrick, good stuff buddy, specially the last B&Ws ;-) and looking forward to shoot out with you if you got it in SF ;-) cheers!

Rayyan, another nice shots, good job my friend !

Godfrey, very cute shot !

Hillary, excellent captures, especially the B&W ones, well done ! and surely Patrick looks awesome, specially in the last one :p~~

Lloyd, stunning shot ! perfect in every aspect ! is that a little church ?

rayyan

Amazing shot and amazing way to start the page!

A few shots from our trip downtown today! Walked around, ate Japadogs (hot dogs with Japanese-style toppings), rented 14 movies, and got some film developed! I'm hoping to either find a few shadow positions at architecture firms around Vancouver, or a job at a camera or pet store! Going to drop off a few resumes tomorrow :p

Patrick, a great shot!!:thumbs:

dude163

I took my elmarit 135 /2.8 to the zoo and to be honest I wanted to sell it as soon as I got home as it was so heavy and hard to use, UNTIL I saw the pics it took, gah!

and the cutest animal atthe zoo was..........

mdwsta4

Visited Stone Brewery this weekend...

Afterward headed down to Old Town, San Diego for a few hours.

Probably my favorite image from the weekend

PatrickCheung

mdwsta4, brewery tours always seemed kinda fun to me... a little pricey but fun :) That last shot is my favourite too! Great set :p

Rob, I saw your Zoo photos on flickr... made me want to take the plunge for that elmarit. I've been having trouble getting enough reach on my M8, it'd be nice to have a telephoto for those times I need the reach... though Hillary reminded me it'd be a bad idea to purchase a lens I won't be using often for that much money... especially when I don't have a stead source of income yet! Gonna save up the money and spend it on a pair of matching watches. We want gold watches!

Rayyan, where are these photos taken? It seems like such a lovely place... I want to go there!

Lloyd

Plus one to all of Patrick's comments.

Thank you Mike!

Patrick: How many megapixels are those gold watches? ;) Please post the pix from them in the Gold Watch thread! :D

mdwsta4

Thank you. I've found most brewery tours to be free free actually. Obviously they want you to buy their beers later, but nearly every one I've been on throughout the country has been free followed by free samples after the tour.

mdwsta4, brewery tours always seemed kinda fun to me... a little pricey but fun :) That last shot is my favourite too! Great set :p

Lloyd

Good stuff, Michael... you handsome devil, you. Love the bokeh in that flowers shot.

Love those old Summitars. I have one my father bought new, in Germany in 1946.

MichaelM6

Good stuff, Michael... you handsome devil, you. Love the bokeh in that flowers shot.

Love those old Summitars. I have one my father bought new, in Germany in 1946.
Haha nice to see you here Lloyd! I finally figured out how to post images here (thanks for the tip). How cool that you have one of your father's lenses...purchased directly in Germany no less! Mine is from '51, which is the year of my father's birth, so I have a tiny connection there.

I absolutely adore this lens. I have a project in mind that I'll be following through with soon. Very excited. It'll be much more interesting that my latest stuff (i.e. me)

Hosermage

A few shots to share around my mom's apartment...

The first one, I think epitomizes the relationship between my son and my mom. From the way she looks at him, I think she probably loves him more than I do. He, however, completely takes her for granted :D

Then.. just some shots around the complex:

rayyan

A few shots to share around my mom's apartment...

The first one, I think epitomizes the relationship between my son and my mom. From the way she looks at him, I think she probably loves him more than I do. He, however, completely takes her for granted :D
David, that is a precious image!

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.