The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vasilakosj

Marder 2 is a glass cannon but fully upgraded heaps of fun.

Then the Hetzer with the fat gun and HE is also great for insta popping lights. The Stug and the whatchamacallit it that come after die easily and have horribly underpowered guns.

PatrickCheung

Interesting tank interjection! Either way :)

Bruno, It always amazes me how much detail you can get out of your lenses. Your photos always have this super casual, yet striking feel... both things (the detail and the feel) are things I wish I could capture.

Michael, there's always a softness to the photos you post :) I haven't been able to sleep well recently... maybe a walk around town would be nice too.

Here are a few more film shots from earlier this week. :) A few more from Pender Island and the Ferry. And a photo of our friend Zak, who we made the trip for :)

We went to the PNE (Pacific National Exhibition) during the week too :) It was lots of fun :p Good food, fun rides, cute dog show, and lots of cool animals! I ran out of film rather early though... but Hillary didn't! Hopefully she'll have photos soon!

sjg284

hiredarm - the first one really does it for me, that red color just sings
charles - great work as always! some of the best low light ive seen out of an M9
matt - great color, texture and depth
michael - love the twilight shot here
bruno - more amazing B&W from you, thanks for sharing!
patrick - this was my fave of your recent sets, love the 2 frame combo

sjg284

some from me.. last week or so

m8 & 50lux v2
sometimes i wonder why i own any other lens
or if the other lenses get sad and feel left out

Lloyd

some from me.. last week or so

m8 & 50lux v2
sometimes i wonder why i own any other lens
or if the other lenses get sad and feel left out
LOL. I know what you mean. I'll have a current favorite, and wonder why I have any other lenses. Then I'll put one of the others on the camera, and it starts all over again... new fav! Nice pix too, btw.

dude163

Im starting to get a complex here, another weekend and another batch by Patrick and I :)

I did a little experiment here , I used my dads old LTM Jupiter 8 for these shots, EXCEPT for 1 which is a summicron 50/2 from 1964, can you guys spot the *Leica* shot? :p

Last edited:

Lloyd

Took the plunge and bought an XPro-1 and the Fuji M-mount adapter. Just fiddling around here, I've taken a few dozen images so far, but I'm liking what I see so far.

First shot with the camera; camera store guy who sold it to me. 90 Elmarit @ f4:

Two more with the 90 Elmarit @ 2.8:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.