The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Rayyan: Very kewl images. I admire your ability to capture the essence of people when you travel.

Cenek: Great shots. Love the light rays in that last shot in particular.

Ashwin: Yes, the MM belongs in your hands. For you it's just another wizard's tool/wand. Very kewl that you got that guy on the subway. My shot didn't come out. Looks like you successfully married off your brother!

Mike: Another great set. That last one is amazing.

Hosermage

A fortune cookie tells me "Children are life's rewards", so it must be true...

But nowadays, his favorite game is "Dad, you're Megatron, and I'm BumbleBee", then he proceeds to attack me.

He's REALLY looking forward to Halloween :D

CharlesK

Lloyd, love that portrait in China town! Very nice series in Manhattan:)
Mike, beautiful landscapes. The colour depth is amazing!
Rayyan, those two shots are superb:)
Ashwin, great set of shots! The M-M is well suited in your hands:D
Cenek, magic light coming through the clouds:)

Shots from this afternoon with M-M 50 Nocti f/1.0 @ f/1.2 1250 ISO

rayyan

Ceh, thank you and lovely captures. Love the Sunday's thru the clouds.
Lloyd, my thanks as usual for your kind words.
Charles, lovely portraits. And thank you.

To all the others that gave me of their time, I am grateful.

Thank you.

mAlKhamis

Amazing images my friends, and congrats on the release of the new M bodies ;)

Lloyd, love your Manhattan set, Love the second one from the first set, and loved the moment of the smoker !! excellent composition.

Ceh, Nice captures !!

Rayan, amazing image, India i guess ! well done !

Ashwin, beautiful set by the Monochrom, amazing tones and contrasts, as well as your captures, well done !

Mike, excellent work from the forest !

David, very cute set !

Charles, again, stunning portraits from the Nocti, well done !

Just came back from a scientific conference in the Netherlands, here are some few images by M9+35 cron within the streets of the city of Maastricht :)

The Bike Behind ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

A Cross to Wait by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Holy Tower by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

ashwinrao1

A few to share now that I have gotten home....MM in NYC...friends on the trip were my GF Jenn, our wonderful Lloyd, and Steve G (sjg284)

ashwinrao1

Great images, by the way, Mohammad, Charles, David, Mike, Cenek et al.... The M9 is a fantastic tool, and even though it soon will be replaced, it's sensor lives on the the M-E, and the IQ will stand the test of time....now if I can just snag my own MM one of these days. ;)

Thanks to you all, plus Lloyd, Rayyan, Matt, and others, for your kind comments on my prelim images...

More to share down the road, but if you wanna cheat:

Leica MM (M Monochrom) in New York City

m_driscoll

Great images, by the way, Mohammad, Charles, David, Mike, Cenek et al.... The M9 is a fantastic tool, and even though it soon will be replaced, it's sensor lives on the the M-E, and the IQ will stand the test of time....now if I can just snag my own MM one of these days. ;)

Thanks to you all, plus Lloyd, Rayyan, Matt, and others, for your kind comments on my prelim images...

More to share down the road, but if you wanna cheat:

Leica MM (M Monochrom) in New York City
Ash: Great stuff! Those images would have made up my mind. :D

Cheers, Matt

ashwinrao1

A huge shout out to Matt for his generosity, without which I wouldn't have been able to test the Monochrom...which yes, I now want more than ever LOL!

wstam

Hi, I am Leica and RF newbie. Have been using various zm, leica and voigt lenses on GXR. I am a frequent viewer of this thread. Come here daily.

Last month I rented the M9 for one day, trying to experience the true RF shooting. Go round shooting in order to learn more about the camera. I must say I really enjoy the experience :thumbup:

Some photos taken here. Will share more later.

Thanks for viewing.

mAlKhamis

Thanks xtianyves for the kind words, glad you liked as well as every body else, cheers!

Ashwin, give me a break, you are killing me with amazing shots taken by the Monochrome, good for you and well done buddy !!

Ceh, amazing indoor shot, good job !

Nice work wstan, keep on shooting and posting !!

More from the Netherlands with M9 and 35cron

Simplicity by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

The Dome by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Dr.Thusse by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Abstract by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Biker by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.