The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

Thanks, Patrick. Though I'm not sure I'm really liking it. I've grown so accustomed to the Fujifilm X100, the M9-P seems to pale a bit, at least so far.
Hi Maggie
Those are lovely - especially statuesque Scooter - hang in there, I'm sure you'll love it.

all the best

jonoslack

Still working on the Crete snaps - here are a couple which grabbed me

Never let the camera get between you and the boss:

M9 with 35 'lux FLE

Teetering

M9 with 75 'cron

more Teetering (with a view)

M9 with 75 'cron

clothes pegs with class

M9 with 75 'cron

jonoslack

Nothing like buyer's remorse, is there?

I'll pass your compliment on to Scooter! Thanks!
No Indeed - nothing like buyer's remorse.
But the M9 is still the best camera I've had (without question). It may not be perfect, but it does most things with such panache . . . My original camera is now beaten and bashed, with brassed corners and a ding on the top-plate (trying to climb down a scree slope after a raki lunch). But it still works beautifully, and it looks better than ever.

You need time to make friends!

Maggie O

If it's anything like my M8, which I rode pretty hard for five years, I reckon the M9-P and I shall have a long and lovely relationship.

jonoslack

Late Summer Lane

M9 with 75 'cron

Kodachrome Harvest

M9 with 28 'cron

Sam - Contemplating the eternal verities (i.e. when's the next treat coming)

M9 with 0.95 Noctilux

Hosermage

Nice one, Jim. It has your signature all over it.

Last few from Lake Cuyamaca:

This one taken at Irvine Spectrum, a shopping center, on our way back. Had to get off the freeway and eat lunch because my son couldn't take the long ride anymore. 35'Cron v4.

m_driscoll

Buying flowers. Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA.

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/90s; -2/3 EV; ISO 400

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/60s; -2/3 EV; ISO 500

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/60s; -2/3 EV; ISO 500

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/60s; ISO 500

Cheers, Matt

wuffstuff

The famous beer writer Adrian Tierney-Jones reading the Sunday papers with a pint of Dark Star American Pale Ale. Taken yesterday. M9 + 50/1/4 Lux.

wstam

Continue to share from "the day with a M9". It was mid day with strong sun. So focus on light and shapes.

I lost track of the lens used. Either zm 35mm or 50mm.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.