The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie O

Buying flowers. Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA.

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/90s; -2/3 EV; ISO 400

Cheers, Matt
I love THAT!! Really, really nice. All the shapes and gestures are just THERE.

Maggie: Congratulations! It's great to see you posting here, and, to see Scooter, again. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt
Thanks, Matt! Nice to see your work here, too!

Here's a couple more from the M9-P/CV 15 combo:

Photo Day Sticker, September 29, 2012 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Playground, September 29, 2012 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

m_driscoll

Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA.

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/90s; ISO 320

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/60s; ISO 320

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/60s; ISO 640

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/60s; ISO 1600

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/90s; ISO 400

Cheers, Matt

PatrickCheung

Maggie, I have to admit... the Fuji's sensor is hard to beat. It's almost TOO perfect for my tastes though. There's great contrast, great popping colours, but it lacks the character (err... flaws?) that the M8 has.

Jim, the photo of the tree was amazing... it's beautiful!

Matt, the second photo of the lady buying flowers is pretty cool :p Nice catch!

Bruno, great work with the lux. The one of the man with the cigarette is my favourite :)

PatrickCheung

A few more film shots with my Yashica T4... and one with the Olympus Mju ($15 camera!)

I'll update on the film thread when I have time! I swear!

Anyway... they aren't much... just a few photos of my friends and other half during the first two weeks of school...

This one is from the Olympus Mju... a great camera for $15... don't know why people don't want these! the Mju-II at like $40-70 used is just too much for what it offers over the Mju.

Hosermage

Received the 6-bit-ready flange bought from ebay yesterday, put it on the 90mm Elmarit-M and it didn't work :( Not only the 6-bit wasn't recognized, it also caused an increased front-focus. Shucks.. lesson learned, at least it was cheap.

Anyway, shot with the 90mm for a week, and I must say, this could become my second favorite focal length (50mm still is the first). Here are some shots from around the house with my usual test subject:

PatrickCheung

Thanks Ceh!

David... I've been itching for a 90 for a while... your post just might make me get one... when I have the money to spend that is... :S

Ashwin, the MM has always intrigued me... I wish I could own one. The winking man photo is my favourite :)

m_driscoll

Pike Place Market (sorry, hadn't been there in a while; and, never with this camera :D).

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/350s; -2/3 EV; ISO 320

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/350s; -2/3 EV; ISO 800

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/350s; ISO 320

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/350s; ISO 320

Cheers, Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.