The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ced

Edward the profile is standard but it took me quite a while before I learnt the result needs to be cooked and flavoured to taste as I was never really happy with what came out of the camera. Now I need to hold back on not going too far overboard :)

dude163

Im not usually a fan of overly processed images but this one was crying out for this treatment :)

all 4 of the family

and the 4 of them relaxing in the sunset light

Taylor Sherman

Wow, that last one has something really interesting going on. The colors and textures are great. To use an over-used adjective, it's very "3D" ;-)

(referring to the one with the woman getting the leaves dumped on her next to the tree)

Hosermage

Stormy weather in SoCal today... I escaped most of it, but they couldn't escape me.

Took a bit of time and patience to play around with the file to get it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.