The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceh

Lloyd,
much appreciated :salute:
dude163,
beautiful colors and composition:)
..One photo in colors
M9-P,Summilux 35/1.4 Asph.FLE,1/750sec.,f/2.0

Last edited:

Lloyd

Wonderful tonality, and beautiful images Ashwin. Any chance you could post a picture of that Rigid Cron? I want to see if it the one I have. Thanks.

ashwinrao1

Thanks, Lloyd...here are a few more that I am playing with...I will post a pic of that rigid cron in a moment...While acquiring that, here are a few more with the Rigid Cron...

In honor of Woody, a few urban patterns...

Lloyd

Thanks Ashwin. I think mine is a little different. Similar, but not quite the same. The one I have was made in 1968, I think.

Excellent pix, btw. Love those kinds of shots, and these are good ones!

Lloyd

I did a little research, and according to the serial number, it could be either a late "Rigid Cron", or an early Third Version Summicron (also call the Rigid II). Can't be sure via the numbers, as there appears to be some overlap. Cosmetically, it looks a little different from the picture in the link, so I'm guessing it's probably the 3rd version. I know this about it, it just might be the sharpest Leica lens I've ever owned.

ceh

Ashwin,
superb tonality,mikrocontrast and beautiful images.
I ordered APO Summicron 2/50.
Delivered in November, December..

Last edited:

dude163

Hows this for ISO 2500 and shot as a JPG! 1958 Elmar 90/4 after I cleaned it ( see my other thread for some questions I have

Taylor Sherman

Aswhin - nice shot of the bridges and the canal! I didn't even recognize the top shot at first. Which is funny because I'm pretty sure you can see where I live in the picture! Not a common rendering of the area.

jonoslack

Love the light on the light . . .
Just back from Copenhagen for the Leica one challenge (why weren't you all there?)

Here are a couple of first cut shots:

These are all with the M9, and the 50 'cron asph. . . . . . try it at your peril!

Status
Not open for further replies.