The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ced

Ashwin nice set from India! Love the last B&W the most what was the iso on capture and are you still able to show the original in colour please? Thanks

Godfrey

Edward, Matt, Brian, Ashwin, Cenek. Nice work all. (And a few more on the preceding pages too... this thread really moves... and the work is uniformly terrific!)

Brian, I agree with Ashwin. You are a magician. And the resulting images are magical too.
Yes, it's hard to keep up!

Ashwin: some wonderful color work!

Keep it going everyone. This weekend was not a photography weekend for me ... :-\

ashwinrao1

Thanks Simon, Lloyd, Godfrey, CED, and gang.

AnimeFx, great emotive portrait.

Cenek, love the light-and-shadow play

Matt, love the work from the Beacon Hill Vantage. I always mean to get up there but rarely go...I like the monochrom take...

Lloyd

Some autumn photos from Uppsala, Sweden. The sun went down quickly though... All with M8 and IR-filters. First one with 28 Elmarit ASPH, others with Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.5. All at wide open aperture.
Really nice, Magnus. I love the way that Nokton renders. I've had two of them, and often wonder why I sold them.

sjg284

PGMJ - Great shots from Sweden. Renewing my travel itch. M8&50nokton is a great great combo.
Anime - Great portrait, cute!
Brian - You are some sort of Leica McGyver. Fantastic.
Frits - Warm and homey, great capture
Matt - Loved this one of the set.. quite the 'still' life
M-M; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/600s; +2/3 EV; ISO 800
Mohammad - Sharp, contrasty, amazing shot. Technically, compositionally and content impactful. Well done.
Ash - My fave of the set, and hi to Jenn! PS - Congrats on your MM arrival.

sjg284

A few from me..
Not spending enough time on photo last two weeks, and what time I spent was mostly with the XPro1... (heresy)

Fall colors..

Bokeh foliage?

Some B&W grit to counterbalance my fall foliage..

Inspirational B&W grit?

mAlKhamis

Ashwin, thanks buddy, so glad that you liked them :) and your sets from India was always mind-blowing to me too !! well done !

Mike and Bart, Thanks guys, and yap i had these exact symptoms before you !!

Patrick, glad you liked the sets, and yes you totally need to be in one of them !!

Matt, another killers from the M-M !

Magnus, lovely fall set :) the season is dominating !

Steve, thanks buddy, glad you liked it !! :) and nice set from the pretty fall, happy Halloween ;)

More from the Faire with some colored attempts, M9 and 50 cron

She shaman by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Warlock by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Nobel Red by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Cute Devil ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Lloyd

Mohammad: Yet another very impressive set. Terrific work, and wonderful processing.

Cenek: Great 'life as it happens' image. The variety of expressions, postures, etc are wonderful. That can't be recent, is it? Are you still that warm over there?

ceh

Lloyd,
Thank you.:)
This is a photo from last Saturday. Now there's an indian summer over here. Unusual warm spell for this year season.

sjg284

Lloyd, Mohammad, Cenek - Thanks.

Cenek - Enjoy that Indian Summer! We have a bit of that going on in NYC right now too..

Lloyd

Lloyd,
Thank you.:)
This is a photo from last Saturday. Now there's an indian summer over here. Unusual warm spell for this year season.
Nice shot, and I'm jealous. We're expecting a high of 40 (4C) today, and it's currently raining, with snow on the hills just a mile to the east of me. (Actually, it's colder than normal today, but no Indian Summer here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.