The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

looks good Ash!

had a 9th birthday party this weekend with a halloween theme, great fun , especially the bobbing for apples portion :)

mdwsta4

German Alps

After unseasonably warm temperatures, things cooled down and the rain fell. The resulting low clouds and fog in the mountains created a beautiful sight

PatrickCheung

Ashwin, keep up the good wor with that 90 'cron! :p

Rob.. I've never been apple bobbing before... kinda sucks :( Seems like Paige had a great 9th birthday! I was more of a Laser Tag kid myself.

Matt, great photos from Germany! The mountain-scapes and the shot from the top of the stairs are breath taking... :)

We're getting the left-overs from Hurricane Sandy right now... I can't imagine how it's like in NY.

We had a Halloween Party this weekend :p I dressed up as Cloak, Hillary went as Dagger (Marvel Superhero couple from the 80s). Great party, interesting music (a bunch of electronic remixes of the A Clockwork Orange soundtrack...) and I found $25 on the ground!

Taken with the Ricoh GRD3

ced

Some Autumn Images From Belgium For You Devourers Of Images.
All with M9 & Elmarit28 f/2.8 (IV)

Last edited:

ceh

Lloyd,Mohammad,Ash,
thank you for your comments.Much appreciated.
:salute:

mdwsta4

Last day in Munich visiting the BMW Welt/museum, Audi Forum/museum, and Olympic Park

inside the BMW welt with the museum out the window

Audi Factory

talk about a cool bride!

Olympic Park, home of the 1972 Olympics

a woman meditating up on a hill overlooking the park. What I love about the M9/50 cron combo is how crisp the detail is when zoomed into 100%!

dude163

Took some fall family shots for a pal of mine , here is a shot of him and his beautiful wife ( she has amazing eyes!)

Lloyd

Last day in Munich visiting the BMW Welt/museum, Audi Forum/museum, and Olympic Park
Terrific set, Matt. Love those from BMW... the b/w conversion as well.

Nice to see pix of Olympic Park. I was in Germany in 1972, but never made any effort to see the Olympics. Something I've always regretted.

Status
Not open for further replies.