The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

before the mom threw leaves on my head " Dont do it mom!!""

and afterwards , they thought she was crazy , lol

Nite all!

Lloyd

I've been pretty busy lately, and am way behind. I've been following the posts, and as always, what's posted here is very inspiring. Thanks everyone!

Matt: That shot of the young James Dean is a winner, as are the reworked shots from the market.

Patrick: The first group of shots had me worried for you and Hillary. Poor Hillary looks exhausted! Glad to see from the more recent posts, that there is some fun thrown in too. Hillary looks much better.

Peter: Say it ain't so!! Glad you got that replacement. Looking forward to some sample shots!

kchong: The shot on the bus is a fav for me. The mom and the kid is the stroller is nice too.

Mohammad: The shots from the fair really need to be in a book. Super work!

Edward: Very nice work on all your posts, although I wish I could see larger samples. Thanks for sharing regardless.

David: Nice shots of your son. That first one is a big fav for me. Love the processing.

Matt (from LA): Great stuff from Amsterdam too! And the B/W set (less one) from outside of Munich is extra nice. Thanks for letting us share in the trip.

Ashwin: Those portraits with the Big 90 Cron are flat out awesome. I wish I hadn't sold mine, but since I did, I won't have to prove how much more adept at it's use you are. ;)

ced: Beautiful autumn scenes. Wonderful color. Love that second one in particular.

Cenek: You never cease to amaze me with your great eye for interesting shots... and you ability to capture what you see.

I think that covers everything I hadn't commented on. If I missed anyone, I apologize. Great work all!

Lloyd

before the mom threw leaves on my head " Dont do it mom!!""

and afterwards , they thought she was crazy , lol

Nite all!
Maybe they're smiling in recognition of the fact that she is in fact crazy? Kids know these things. ;)

Nice shots too.

PatrickCheung

Moh, the carrot lady photo is hilarious!

Rob, great portraits, hope they liked them! Isn't that the friend who hated Leicas?

Matt, that car museum looks so cool to be in! Interesting space...

Lloyd, yeah she's been overwhelmed by work lately... it sucks. We all have. Our class got together to write a letter to the profs outlining all the issues we're having with the work.

m_driscoll

Revisiting some old files with new eyes and software.

M8; 75mm f/2; 1/3000; -2/3 EV; ISO 160

M8; 75mm f/2; 1/2000s; -2/3 EV; ISO 160

M8; 75mm f/2; 1/3000s; -2/3 EV; ISO 160

M8; 75mm f/2; 1/3000s; -2/3 EV; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt

mAlKhamis

Lloyd, thank you so much for the kind words, glad you liked my work, I know how overwhelming the carrot lady can be :p , as for the book not sure if its a good investment ;)

Ced, stunning colors from Belgium, good job !

Matt, excellent set from Munich, specially the ones from the Audi museum ! well done

Robert, stunning shot for the couple, and i agree about her pretty eyes, well done !

Patrick, loooooool isn't she amazing :p

ced

Lloyd & Mohammad thanks!
Ashwin love the creamy 60 lens results.
MPK2010 great lights out shots in Manhattan.

dude163

it likes his wife!

I told him next time he could shave a little before family portraits :)

I had to use -10 clarity on his chin , lol

Status
Not open for further replies.