The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuffstuff

A view to Widecombe in the Moor from Bell Tor (Dartmoor, Devon, England). Yes, it does really exist and there is a fair!

M9 and 50 Lux ASPH.

ceh

Matt,
great set..:thumbup:
Image nr.8 is the Dancing House or Fred and Ginger is the nickname given to the Nationale-Nederlanden building in Prague, Czech Republic, at Rašín's riverbank. It was designed by the Croatian-Czech architect Vlado Milunić in co-operation with the renowned Canadian-American architect Frank Gehry on a vacant riverfront plot. The building was designed in 1992 and completed in 1996.(Wikipedia)

wuffstuff

For mdwsta4. I was also in Prague recently and have taken many of the views you have taken (though not as well). What a city. Fantastic.

Here's one of my favourites - you will recognise it immediately. M9 and 135/f3.4 Apo-Telyt. Cropped for effect.

mAlKhamis

Matt, you truly have a sharp artistic eye, yap i'm kind of exploring and looking for something new :) glad you liked it ! cheers my friend !

Bruno, another stunning moments !! well done !

Lloyd, so glad that you liked my work :)

Ceh, you are truly rocking with your B&W work, well done !

mdwsta4, another lovely set from the amazing streets of Europe !

David, very cute set for that cute little kid, nice job !

ceh

Rayyan,Mohammad,
Thank you:)

David,
first image is beautiful.:)

Ash,
amazing set.
MM sings in your hands:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.