The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosermage

Thanks Ash :) Ya, I've been spending more than I should lately, but it's kind of hard to hold back when I see the prices falling within reach. Won the 28'Cron from ebay for a little over 50% retail, mint! I'm quite smitten by it.

David, great work with the 28. I didn't know that you had that lens ;)

mAlKhamis

Ash, another stunning set from the MM, loved the stories and the compositions and surely the amazing B&W tone ! well done buddy and keep on rocking !

ashwinrao1

Thanks, Mohammad, and right back at you. Your portraits and work are really accentuated by the connection that you clearly have with your subjects and the fantastic processing that you have worked out!

dude163

Lots of great stuff recently! wow

I purchased a 1952 summaron 35 3.5 and took it to the national park nearby, on a day where it was 5C ( 40F!)
I really need an IR filter due to the M8, but it does take nice B+W shots

this shot didnt turn out as good as Id like , but wth

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Congrats on acquiring a Summaron 35, Robert. It's a smashing lens, and well worth the investment. It pairs very well with your rigid cron to give you a uniformity of look that you work so well!

Lloyd

I've been really busy this past week, so I'm way behind here, but the images in this thread continue to be wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration everyone. Keep 'em coming!

:clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.