The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAlKhamis

Lloyd and Ceh, thank you so much, i'm so glad that you both liked my work, cheers my friends !!

Ashwin, again i'm so happy and overwhelmed for the kind words coming from my best friend and M master like you, cheers buddy !

Ceh, stunning solid B&W for the bar guy image, well done !!

Robert, congrats for 35 sum and you truly rocked me with first image of the set, big well done !!

Great shots, Ashwin!
+1 from me buddy, truly inspiring with typical unique Ash signature :) big well done !

ceh

Mohammad,
Thank you:salute:
M9-P,50/1.4Lux,ISO 640,f/2.0,1/45sec.

m_driscoll

Tuesday night at the Westin.

M-M; 35mm f/1.4; 1/125s; ISO 2000

M-M; 35mm f/1.4; 1/60s; ISO 6400

M-M; 35mm f/1.4; 1/60s; ISO 6400

M-M; 35mm f/1.4; 1/180s; ISO 2500

Cheers, Matt

dude163

2 more from skating, 60 yr old summaron 35/3,5 leica M8 , JPG from camera with small processing

I wasnt sure if I liked this lens when I first got it, but I think I love it now :) small and compact and crystal clear , I forgot to mention all of these shots were at f3.5 wide open

Status
Not open for further replies.