The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

benroy

Subscriber Member
Around the pool with the M8 and Zeiss 85/4

The pool was covered with the blue sheet during storms and cold weather.

Last edited:

PatrickCheung

Thanks guys!

:p Good one Edward, should probably upgrade my camera too, that high ISO noise is just unacceptable! Grain at 800 iso?!

David, you capture Auckland beautifully. it looks like such a pretty place to live...

Beautiful, Gary :p How's the snow in Calgary? My west coast girlfriend is complaining about the -2 degree weather :)

Gary Clennan

Thanks Patrick. We have had a foot or two of snow but half of it has melted away now. Been around 2C lately compared to -24C when I took those pics last weekend.

Hosermage

More wine... :) By the third stop, I was pretty buzzed, back with the 28'Cron.

Camp fire at night, reserved for 50'Lux:

animefx

Thanks Gary, same back to you. Looks pretty cold in those shots.

Thanks Arild, got to get out there with 28 Cron. Is a stellar lens in my book. Some in B&W with 28 below.

Driftwood Huts, Whangamata by BigHausen, on Flickr

Tairua by BigHausen, on Flickr
Wonderful photos! M Monochrom or B&W converstion?

I love what I see with the 28 cron. One day I'll get one, but I just recently bought the 50 summilux asph and I'm completely amazed by it.

jonoslack

David - the New Zealand shots work for me . . . as does the 28 'cron.. . . although I dropped mine in Cornwall - it still works, but the filter thread needs to be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.