The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

arild

Simply beautiful. It feels like I'm there
As do I. As a sometimes big mountain skier (after fatherhood started, it tends to be more seldom), that photo brought me home. Which mountain is that?

Thanks for all the "likes" and comments, by the way. Means a lot coming from you gents (and ladies..?).. :)

arild

Yep! I'm attempting to shoot 10,000 portraits before I die. All 10,000 will be different people, no multiples of the same person. If I do take multiples of someone then it just won't count for this project :)

Progress will be very slow during the winter because I don't get out as much in the cold, but I'll do what I can. I plan on posting every single one of them here over time.
Excellent idea, looking forward to seeing your results over time.

benroy

Subscriber Member
Trees with (you should pardon the expression) an ob-gyn point of view:
M8-Zeiss 85/4 Tele-Tessar.

Last edited:

edwardkaraa

Ben, very nice to see someone else using the Tele-Tessar. I love this lens :)

Andrew, I highly recommend the Biogon 35. It has a hint of veiling haze wide open in the image periphery, but very sharp nonetheless.

dude163

I really need a IR UV filter for this Summaron, I goofed with the colour to make it bluer because I couldnt get it to look natural :(

Shashin

I really need a IR UV filter for this Summaron, I goofed with the colour to make it bluer because I couldnt get it to look natural :(
But water is supposed to be blue.

If you shot RAW, you should be able to et your color back with the color temperature settings in the RAW processor. You can also use the gray/grey dropper in levels

Gary Clennan

I had resisted using UV/IR filters for about a year and decided that it was a must with the M8. It can be pricey for the good filters but it is worth it IMO.

dude163

trouble is the Summaron uses A36 filters :) so I need the Leica SOOGZ adapter , and the ones Ive found are half of what I paid for the lens!

V

Vivek

Robert, Find the inner thread measurement and if they will take a smaller filter (either straight or with an adapter) that could be a solution for you.

jonoslack

ceh - I want to go skiing - great shots.
f1 - lovely stuff
animefx - that's a great portrait - I hope they're all that good.
Benroy - trees seem to like it that way! Nice photos

here's one from last night:

with the Noctilux 0.95

The Smiling Photographer

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.