The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

LWH

Is it considered poor form to play with other people's images here? If so I'll remove the picture. No offense or disrespect towards the talented ceh or anyone else is intended.

jonoslack

Thank you Jono. I'm sure that we will get along just fine.:)
Great stuff - do you still have the OMD? Fuji? DP2 . . . it's hard to keep up with everybody's bags! Ashwin is easy, 'cos you know that he has everything in his!:p

all the best

scho

Great stuff - do you still have the OMD? Fuji? DP2 . . . it's hard to keep up with everybody's bags! Ashwin is easy, 'cos you know that he has everything in his!:p

all the best
My bag is a lot lighter now. l am down to the Leica M-E and Sigma DP2M.

jonoslack

My bag is a lot lighter now. l am down to the Leica M-E and Sigma DP2M.
I'm busy doing the same thing (bag reduction). Sony stuff has all gone (except the little RX100). the Olympus stuff is looking seriously endangered!

Good Luck with the new ME - which lenses do you have?

scho

I'm busy doing the same thing (bag reduction). Sony stuff has all gone (except the little RX100). the Olympus stuff is looking seriously endangered!

Good Luck with the new ME - which lenses do you have?
Right now I'm just using some of the old CV and Zeiss lenses that I used previously with the M8 and ZI. Still haven't decided on which glass to add, but probably at least the Zeiss 25 2.8 and a more compact 50 (Zeiss planar or leica cron). I also have a nice set (28, 45, 90) of black Contax G lenses that I'm hoping to get converted to M mount.

V

Vivek

There's always time for another one........... M9 and Zeiss 25/2.8

This one taken yesterday, just after sunrise, with heavy rain coming from the west, on Exmoor in Somerset, England.
Superb capture! Only thing I am intrigued about is the magenta cast on the left. Was it like that in reality or it is only in the image?

jonoslack

Superb capture! Only thing I am intrigued about is the magenta cast on the left. Was it like that in reality or it is only in the image?
I agree - lovely image

Magenta on the left, green on the right . . . the weather is always like that in Devon - something to do with the amount of rain they get.

. . . . Or it could be that the lens wasn't coded correctly?

All the best

wuffstuff

. . . . Or it could be that the lens wasn't coded correctly?
Thanks for the comments. There's vast knowledge on this forum and it is correctly used in this instance. I forgot to change the setting from my previously used normal setting (50 lux) before taking this shot. I wish I'd spotted it before putting it up.

wosim

Italian market

Leica M9 / Tri-Elmar 4.0 21mm

Leica M9 / Tele-Elmarit 2.8 90mm

Leica M9 / Voigtländer Nokton 1.4 40mm

PatrickCheung

:p I borrowed a 35 ASPH Cron for a few weeks... sharp, but soft, perfect color rendition, great contrast... worth $3k? Not really...

Things are starting to get a little better... I'm finally employed for my upcoming Co-Op term, at a big architecture firm in Toronto (KPMB Architects)... hopefully Hillary can find a job in Toronto.

School work is lightening up... but I'm not sure if it's the calm before the storm... finals are approaching.

Anyway, here's some from the ASPH Cron and my M8

Andrew Gough

Great Shots everyone!

This is the Temple of Confucius in Beijing. This was my first tryout with the F1 Noctilux. Overall I was very happy with the lens, and it is now in my "I'll never sell" category. :)

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.