The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwardkaraa

More Planar 50:

Love your shots of BKK, Ed! Out of curiosity where are those first few shots taken? Been to the city a few times but I've never seen a neighbourhood like that...
Thank you so much!

You wouldn't know about this place as it has just opened last April. It's a night market called Asiatique, the Riverfront, on Charoenkrung road. You should check it out next time you visit, and have a beer there together :)

rayyan

Late again. ceh, Jono, Wuffstuff ( and many others ) wonderful presentations.:clap:

Years old M8. keeping me company!

dude163

Just chillin outside in the -6C morning with a nice cup of earl grey.....hot , placed on the frozen railing outside, used my 1952 summaron 35 + M8 combo

thats what steam looks like as it freezes, pretty neat

rayyan

Carl, Simon, Andrew,Edward, ceh, dude, Hosermage.

Thank you all so very much for your encouragement. Much appreciated.:salute:

Best regards.

p.s Carl, welcome back. Although you never really left!!

rayyan

rayyan, I thought you got a ME from the other thread?
Hi there.

Yes sir, I did get one. A few days back, along with a Fuji XE1. :D

With the ME, I am just sorting out the focus with various lenses. Instead of color I thought this would be neutral..

With lux 50 asph..Exif is intact.

With the Elmarit-M 90mm; the last thin version..

Know what? My M8s for BW will give any of these new boys a run for their money!!

Kindest regards.

p.s we are short of trees and pets around here. My apologies.

scho

A few shots taken today with the CV 28mm f/1.9 ASPH Ultron on the M-E. A low contrast lens, but I like the way it draws on the M9 sensor.

Last edited:

jonoslack

Know what? My M8s for BW will give any of these new boys a run for their money!!

Kindest regards.

p.s we are short of trees and pets around here. My apologies.
Hi There Ray - We have a glut around here, so it's nice to see something a little different - congratulations on the ME - keeping it is it that you are?

:) Thats why I keep talking myself out of a M9/ME /MM! lol
It'll be interesting to see how the CMOS sensor on the new M manages with monochrome . . . .

JimCollum

still only walking a couple miles each day.. this is from this morning's walk through Henry Cowell... this time with the M9 rather than the D800

M9, 21mm preasph

M9, 35mm Perar

ceh

Great photos everyone.:salute:
Thank you all for your comments.:)

M9-P,Elmarit 2.8/90..

Lloyd

Impossibly behind, but simply in awe of the quality of the work posted in the past couple of pages. I'm buried in a huge project right now, but hope to be back soon. Keep 'em coming!!

Gary Clennan

:p I borrowed a 35 ASPH Cron for a few weeks... sharp, but soft, perfect color rendition, great contrast... worth $3k? Not really...

Things are starting to get a little better... I'm finally employed for my upcoming Co-Op term, at a big architecture firm in Toronto (KPMB Architects)... hopefully Hillary can find a job in Toronto.

School work is lightening up... but I'm not sure if it's the calm before the storm... finals are approaching.

Anyway, here's some from the ASPH Cron and my M8
Nice Patrick. I don't think I have ever heard the 35cron asph called soft before... Care to elaborate?

rayyan

Hi There Ray - We have a glut around here, so it's nice to see something a little different - congratulations on the ME - keeping it is it that you are?

. . . .
Jono, I shall hang on to it, unless one of my sons develops a liking for it:D
It seems to be heading that way!:shocked:

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.