The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

robsteve

Subscriber
My M8 just came back from a CLA in Solms and I decided to test the focusing using my 90mm f2 APO Elcan. It seems to be working well, I focused on his eye.

scho

A couple of shots at the farmers market today with the M-E and CV 15mm f/4.5 ASPH. This is the old ltm version w/o RF coupling. I just set aperture to f/8, focus scale somewhere between 2m and Inf and point & shoot. Processed from raw in C1 (v7) using a custom LCC profile to correct vignetting and color casts.

Lloyd

Great recent posts! Thanks all for sharing.

(And thank goodness for the "Like" option, or I'd never be able to keep up!)

Hosermage

I find that I don't really need faster than f/4 with the 90mm during daylight, which makes me wonder about the 90mm macro-elmar for its compactness. I'd be interested if anyone have some images to share from it. Still, I do love the elmarit so.

a bit of flare in this one, causing the bluish tint

scho

Two scenes from my backyard gorge shot today with the Leica M-E+CV 40 Nokton on a small tripod. Also, same scenes were shot with the Sigma DP2M FWIW comparison.

A 3 shot stitch

Sigma DP2M

Single shot

Sigma DP2M

dude163

After being sick for a bit Im back with some shots I liked from the past. I have a tendency to keep almost everything thats not blurry or too out of focus, so i decided to just open up Lightroom and see what I had that struck my eye

from last month some Summaron 35 shots of a nature walk or two

Status
Not open for further replies.