The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

arild

Thank you ever so much for your likes, and I'll try finding wife approved candids of herself.. ;-)

Cheers,and good night!

zombii

M9, Elmarit 21mm, f/4

I bought this lens a couple of months ago on Ebay. It was the lowest price that I've ever seen one advertised.
Based on that and Erwin Puts review, I didn't expect much. I'm happy to say it's far better than I expected and for me, a definite best buy.

bijansabet

New to this forum. Heard it's better than dpreview. So here's my first contribution. Took these with my M9.

The first one is my dad. He's 72. Works every day, shoots with a 5D and loves his ipad. Used my brothers voigt 50mm.

The second one is my daughter leaning on my wife during a family hike. Used my 35mm lux.

Thanks for taking a look :)

-bijan

blog: Bijan Sabet
twitter: @bijan

Lloyd

Bijan, welcome to the forum. Yes, this is a friendly place, and it's great to have you here. Second, wonderful images both! Especially love that shot of your daughter and wife!! :salute:

bijansabet

Bijan, welcome to the forum. Yes, this is a friendly place, and it's great to have you here. Second, wonderful images both! Especially love that shot of your daughter and wife!! :salute:
Thanks! Good to be here. So many talented photographers. I have a lot to learn.

scho

A few shots with the M-E and CV 50 1.5. Click for full size.

Woodland wierdness.

Girdled. Look at full size to see tiny mushrooms growing in the cut.

Log and Reflections

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.