The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwinrao1

The engagement - MM and Leica Summilux 50 mm f/1.4 pre-asph E43 (v2)...
Edited on my 2 plus year old Macbook Air 11 inch when on the road. Better edits to come....as this screen makes things very challenging to edit anything photographed with low light...

Hosermage

Here's one more from San Jose (or, actually on the way to San Jose), taken in the Burbank Bob Hope Airport while boarding my flight.

Incidentally, I brought the M9 to a farmer's market this morning and noticed an old Korean guy was noticing my camera. He eventually came up to me and we chatted a bit, and turns out that he owns an M8 himself. It's always nice to randomly meet another M-shooter since there doesn't seem to be a lot of us around.

Frits

Here's one more from San Jose (or, actually on the way to San Jose), taken in the Burbank Bob Hope Airport while boarding my flight.
Very nice David!
Although a very mundane moment, I like the perspective and the interaction of the colors and light.
The waving person in the background adds to the overall charm of the image.
Well done!
The place itself reminds me of the several times that I have been golfing at nearby Pelican Hill (Newport coast) with planes in an out of Bob Hope flying overhead. A beautiful area.

jonoslack

Hi There . . . My new 135 Apo Telyt arrived on Friday - Hooray.

Emma says that I must NOT take any more photographs of her:

So we had lunch instead:

. . . and now we're off for a sunny walk with the dog.

V

Vivek

Well used, Jono! :thumbup:

(I would like to try that 135 APO for a specific application someday.)

mdwsta4

Work has been extremely busy lately and I haven't been able to shoot much. Here are a few quickies from the neighborhood. Tourist season is over

and one more not taken with my M9, but it's in there. Hope it's okay to include this image

Cheers,
M

dude163

My sister thinks she isnt pretty enough for a shot, so she gets a bit ticked when I start snapping :)

Luckily though Im a jokester and told her Im a wiz with photoshop, and that cracked her up , but even though I was talking I still waited for her smile.........

here is a shot at f8 with on camera flash ( hot shoe) and reduced in clarity in LR3 by about 20%

Last edited:

wuffstuff

Headless man.

M9 and Zeiss 35/2 Biogon. Interestingly, (well, for me anyway) this image was captured outside the National Portrait Gallery.

Hosermage

Nice one ceh, I'm still uncomfortable with shooting strangers close up... instead, 90mm in a crowd give me enough cover :) Here are a couple from Disneyland:

Status
Not open for further replies.