The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

Different league Jono but, regardless, thank you for the compliment!

Mike
Sadly, I have to agree that you're in a different league . . . but I'm working on it, and one day I'll catch up . . . I also know that isn't what you meant! . . and truth is not a compliment!

:poke::salute::salute::salute:

rayyan

Putting the ME through its paces on a very dull day.

lux 50 asph at f/1.4. 100% crop. jpg.

lux 50 asph at f1.4. jpg.

Lloyd

Cenek, Edward Rayyan, Davy, wonderful stuff all. Especially impressive b/w... truly!! I know Davy is using the MM, but I'm hard pressed to find any improvement in that over either Rayyan or Edward's images.

Look, for example at the first image of Edward's post, and the first of Rayyan's post with the M-E. Amazing tonality. Good as it gets, in my opinion.

edwardkaraa

Cenek, Edward Rayyan, Davy, wonderful stuff all. Especially impressive b/w... truly!! I know Davy is using the MM, but I'm hard pressed to find any improvement in that over either Rayyan or Edward's images.

Look, for example at the first image of Edward's post, and the first of Rayyan's post with the M-E. Amazing tonality. Good as it gets, in my opinion.
Thank you very much Lloyd!

I don't know much about the MM but I am very satisfied with the M9 b&w tonality. So far the best camera I have ever used in this respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.