The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

In admiring the M8, I am going thru all the times we have spent together..

cron 28 asph + AlienSkin Velvia.

Andrew Gough

Thank you everyone for your kind comments, I wish that I had more time to reciprocate. Anyway, more Beijing, WATE and the Noctilux.

Andrew

arild

In memory of a great man who died yesterday, on the 13th of December 2012. Arild Rode Harboe lived life to its fullest, along with his wife, Evelyn, who died this summer. Wherever it may be, physically or metaphysically, they are now together once again. They were my grandparents, and I´ll cherish my memories of them until I die. May they rest in peace.

Andrew Gough

In memory of a great man who died yesterday, on the 13th of December 2012. Arild Rode Harboe lived life to its fullest, along with his wife, Evelyn, who died this summer. Wherever it may be, physically or metaphysically, they are now together once again. They were my grandparents, and I´ll cherish my memories of them until I die. May they rest in peace.
Arild, I too was close to my grandfather. In fact, he was the person who got me interested in photography. I am sorry to hear of your loss, and my best wishes for you and your family.

Andrew

rayyan

I am grateful to all of you at GetDpi for your kind comments and the ' likes '.

Thank you so very much.

Kindest regards.

rayyan

Have I mentioned, I love the M8!!:D

And do you get the feeling I love alleys?

In CasaBlanca, one starts to think of oneself as being Bogart, and waits endlessly for their Ingrid. So to pass the time, I wait in dark alleys.

rayyan

Knowing your work, I'd love to see this in colour :D

Mike
Mike, thanks. I shall gladly do so, once I get to my backups. I am working of
the macair with a disk of web .jpgs. Just posting.

I hope the wife has not filed them under ' K ' for Kasablanca!!

I have this one jpg handy for color..

Regards.

Paratom

Very emotional image and I like the meaningful words you found.

shtarka1

Steve, thank you. More importantly, it is Friday 0800 hrs here ( weekend ), and
I, Ayesha and Mariam ( who is over for the weekend ) wish everything goes A OK with your tests today.

Best wishes and warmest regards.
All Good Here Rayyan. Sincere Appreciation To You,Ayesha & Mariam! God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.