The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyspedden

The 3 Gs. Recently converted three of my Contax G lenses to M mount. Still have 3 unconverted to use with an old G2.

Some test sample images from the Gs on a Leica M-E. All on tripod at same distance from subject. Click for full size.

The 28 Biogon

The 45 Planar

The 90 Sonnar

The Sonnar again

The Planar again

Scho

Who did the M mount conversion for your G lenses.

I have the full complement of G primes and would love to use them on the m9P and the MM

Thanks in advance for your help

Woody

ashwinrao1

The 3 Gs. Recently converted three of my Contax G lenses to M mount. Still have 3 unconverted to use with an old G2.

Awesome set, Carl. About a year ago, I had a chance to use one of Robert's Hawk converted 45's...very satisfying. These Contax Zeiss lenses have such clarity and pop...great set for you! Kudos on bringing them "online" to the M-E.

scho

Awesome set, Carl. About a year ago, I had a chance to use one of Robert's Hawk converted 45's...very satisfying. These Contax Zeiss lenses have such clarity and pop...great set for you! Kudos on bringing them "online" to the M-E.
Thanks Ashwin. I enjoyed using this set before conversion on m43 and NEX, but much better on full frame.

scho

Scho

Who did the M mount conversion for your G lenses.

I have the full complement of G primes and would love to use them on the m9P and the MM

Thanks in advance for your help

Woody
Woody,
See my comments to Dan in post 8634 above about the conversion. If you are thinking of using them with an M and EVF/LV it might be worth having the lenses left uncoupled at the near end for closer focus.

Frits

Contemplation...

Mama Claus, maybe thinking of all the goodies she will get me for Christmas...:D

M9, 50mm Summicron @ f2

Last edited:

ajayc

I've traveled a lot this year for work.. Some from various places I've been to..

Toy store. Leica store, Munchen, Germany

Tagliacozzo, Italy

Last edited:

arild

Lovely photos, everyone!

Been back home for a few days, haven´t been able to check in on this thread. Everytime I go without for any longer than 24 hours, I know I have something to look forward to over here!

Grandpa´s lap (M9/Cron 28)

Duplo by candlelight (M9/Summarit 90 - lens borrowed, unfortunately. I loved it!)

dude163

Im trying out a demo of a program called Camerabag2 its basically instagram for regular photos . Here is a shot of my 2 bandmates rehearsing on their synthesizers.

M8 cron 50/2

too Instagram'ey? too hipster?

dude163

2 more for our EP insert, these are shots i took in the summer and we decided to use them

the borders are using camera bag 2, the original blur and grain was me taking photos at 1/6th of a sec in a basement :)

can anyone name the gear hes using?

dude163

I like it. What synths are they playing?

Hi Maggie, thanks

the guy on the left was playing his Korg MicroX , guy on the right was actually playing an iPad with a MIDI interface and the Korg iMS20 and Animoog apps. He has since bought an arturia Minibrute and a MI Anushri

in the shots below , Mike is playing with his Korg Kaoss pad 1 and 2 , and a Monotribe

cheers!

Robert

Maggie O

Hi Maggie, thanks

the guy on the left was playing his Korg MicroX , guy on the right was actually playing an iPad with a MIDI interface and the Korg iMS20 and Animoog apps. He has since bought an arturia Minibrute and a MI Anushri

in the shots below , Mike is playing with his Korg Kaoss pad 1 and 2 , and a Monotribe

cheers!

Robert
Nice rigs! And I love the Camerabag-enhanced shots!!

I've got the IMS20 and Animoog on my iPad, too. They're great!

Here's a short iPhone vid of Michael playing with the Animoog's Grateful Dead timbres: Mikey on Animoog

Status
Not open for further replies.