The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwinrao1

Sheesh, Tre, these are great shots through and through...Glad to see that you have escaped the Texas heat and are showing your photo chops on this trip!

iiiNelson

Sheesh, Tre, these are great shots through and through...Glad to see that you have escaped the Texas heat and are showing your photo chops on this trip!
Thanks Ashwin. I'm actually living on the East coast these days but I frequent Texas (original home) still. It's actually was chilly in Texas I hear a few days but now it's back in the 70's and I have no doubt it will be back in the 30's by the end of the week. The weather is pretty schizophrenic there at times.

scho

A few shots taken with the Contax G 28mm f/2.8 Biogon on the Leica M-E. An afternoon walk around Beebe Lake on the Cornell campus.

seakayaker

Benches ~ Bloedel Reserve ~ Bainbridge Island ~ Washington

M9 ~ Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH

M9 ~ Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH

seakayaker

Carl, thanks for the feedback on the Contax G lens conversion.

Love your shots above, the first is my favorite. Ithaca and the finger lake region a beautiful region of the country.

scho

Carl, thanks for the feedback on the Contax G lens conversion.

Love your shots above, the first is my favorite. Ithaca and the finger lake region a beautiful region of the country.
Thanks Dan. Yes, the longer I stay here the more I love it. Seattle and environs is also my favorite place to be in the NW.

Lloyd

Carl, thanks for posting the pix around Cornell. My oldest (and my $$$) went there years ago. Sadly, I've never been there myself, so it's fun to see the area.

xdayv

Lately, I am not able to "like" - there is an error, I'll try fixing it. Lots of inspiring photos in the previous posts. Happy holidays to all!

(Monochrom + Summilux 50mm ASPH)

ced

HiredArm a very nice 2 sets and very evocative taking one on a journey.
Maggie the way things are decked out on the bed, looks like there is going to be a skinning...

Status
Not open for further replies.