The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ced

Festive greetings to you all, some fine work in the last day or 2!
Here are a few of a feeble attempts at street photography on a grey but for the season rather warm (16degC) afternoon in Paris.
All on M9 and 35/2Cron.

Last edited:

sjg284

Great stuff this week, and Happy Holidays to all!
I've not got much Leica to post myself, been confined indoors with this weather..
Only some Fuji stuff in the other forum!

ashwinrao1

Festive greetings to you all, some fine work in the last day or 2!
Here are a few of a feeble attempts at street photography on a grey but for the season rather warm (16degC) afternoon in Paris.
All on M9 and 35/2Cron.
CED, these are inspiring photos. Particularly love the one of the couple facing each other in the pillars...

best,
Ashwin

scho

A walk along the inlet before the big storm arrives (expecting 12-18 inches of snow tonight). Leica M-E with Contax G 28mm f/2.8 Biogon.

scho

We had about a foot of snow last night and I haven't ventured out yet today. These are just shots looking out through the windows.

Leica M-E with Contax G 90mm f/2.8 Sonnar

Leica M-E with Carl Zeiss 50mm f/1.5 Sonnar

jonoslack

Lots of great pictures - Cenek - Carl - Gary - Dude - David - Richard - Shtarka, I hope the sun comes out soon . . . I must say I'd rather have snow than the interminable rain we seem to be having!

Here are a couple of shots from Christmas Dinner.

Both with the 50 'lux asph

. . . . and Christmas dinner was a lot more fun than this might imply!

paulwr

Greetings, after a long time in the DSLR wilderness (avec D4 and D800), I recently returned my focus to the M9 and it felt like coming home! Here are a couple from my the "streets" of DC.

Paul

richardman

I think this image showcases the "3 layer of Chinese Landscapes" pretty well.

Leica M9 with 35/1.4 ASPH Lux, taken May 2012
Thank you for all the "Likes." I post processed a little more and print it on 17x22" and it looks really good. I may become a paid member and offer it for sale.

What's a good size people like? 11x17, 13x19, 17x22?

dude163

SOme more from Xmas morning and Boxing day at my folks , Im testing out my 2 flashes and remote triggers . This shot reminds me of the 60s

My cutey pie 5 year old

and one a little blurry but she was VERY excited to get this

Status
Not open for further replies.