The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosermage

Hi guys, just got back from our vacation from Hawaii. Like idiots, we missed our departing flight but was able to get on a flight 2 days later and shift our entire schedule, thanks to all customer service people who had to work during the holidays.

I got a window seat on our way there, saw this sunset under the clouds:

The first couple of days were kinda cloudy with scatter rains:

Few shots near Waikiki:

More to come...

ashwinrao1

Portraits, taken with the Nikkor P.C. 10.5 cm f/2.5 LTM (sonnar lens, from early 1950's)

And one with the Avenon 28 mm f/3.5 LTM (tiny lens....)

Hosermage

Mahalo Joe, I think we will continue to visit for years to come. It was very difficult to NOT miss the return flight ;-)

Here are some shorter range shots:

Hilton Hawaiian Village

Lucky Belly, kinda new asian fusion restaurant in China Town, great food.

Byodo-In Temple

xdayv

David nice series, thanks for sharing. The photos reveal that you had a nice time in Hawaii. Happy holidays. ^^

wuffstuff

Northam Burrows, Devon, England.

M9 and 28 Cron. 1/2 second exposure to blur the moving sand.

Wishing everybody a prosperous New Year.

ced

Some great images have been posted in the last few days, thanks all for sharing.
To keep the holiday images rolling into the New Year here are a few more from a stroll in Paris.
All with M9-35f2Cron.

Last edited:

scho

A winter afternoon walk on the waterfront trail. All with M-E and Contax G 28mm f/2.8 Biogon. I was in a square mood today.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.