The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

One shot from today's walk with the M-E and Carl Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon. I liked this lens when I had my M8 and like it even more now on the M9. The plastic Voigtlander finder is not that great, but I've ordered a metal 21/25 finder to replace it.

seakayaker

Dude, love the first photograph of your daughter, great DOF, clarity, light and detail!

. . . . . the snow angel looks like she is having a lot of fun.

esmallits

So I have been back to Singapore for more than a year after working in Sydney for 2...

Reckon its time to head back for a break and revisit the place that holds countless memories...

Day 1...
Flight was delayed... 12.45am to 4.45am.. Great....

Changi Airport.. everyone has seen her filled with human traffic.. but when night falls... she does feel empty...

Day 3...
Alone at a cafe having breakfast and reading my book... occasionally looking out the window and staring into space...

Day 4...
Visited my friend's house.. Even the cats there look better...

Day 6 onwards...
The start of my road trip... retrace places I've been to.. surprisingly.. there are always new shots to take...

To be continued....

Frits

My good buddy Charlo, chillin' on a winter Sunday afternoon. Not a whole lot of light to work with...

M9, 90mm Elmarit-M

jonoslack

Hi there - the like button isn't working, so Frits, Carl, Mike, Maggie, Esmalitts (oh yes), Cenek and everyone - You Are Liked.

Today it started misty, with a hint of sunshine, we expected it to clear up nicely . . . but it just got drab and grey :(

Hosermage

What amazes me is that if you look at a photo of the sun - it makes your eyes hurt, just like the real thing.
Jono, that's very interesting, indeed. I wonder why that is. if I set my screen brightness to max and open a white text editor my eyes still won't squint like it would when I look at your photo. I wonder if that's some biological reflex or something. Wonderful shots!

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Jono, that's very interesting, indeed. I wonder why that is. if I set my screen brightness to max and open a white text editor my eyes still won't squint like it would when I look at your photo. I wonder if that's some biological reflex or something. Wonderful shots!
One accommodates to the lower brightness of the overall scene and the sun in this photo overwhelms that accommodation...and I agree wonderful shot.

Wish I had such a scene to traverse ... let alone photograph.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.