The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

Thanks for all the foggy likes!

Jono, that's very interesting, indeed. I wonder why that is. if I set my screen brightness to max and open a white text editor my eyes still won't squint like it would when I look at your photo. I wonder if that's some biological reflex or something. Wonderful shots!
One accommodates to the lower brightness of the overall scene and the sun in this photo overwhelms that accommodation...and I agree wonderful shot.

Wish I had such a scene to traverse ... let alone photograph.

Bob
HI Bob, David - thank you - the sun effect is interesting, I don't think it's quite what you say Bob, as it even works on paper - looking at a picture on a white wall. I think it must be some kind of reflex action.

John - that evening glow is really special
David - love the sky in the first shot.

Carl - I like the shot with the window and the trolley - it's really very reminiscent of the shot with the tree and the park bench - same colours, similar composition - excellent!

all the best

ced

Thanks all those posting a like and Ashwin thanks for comment.
John what a sky that is!
Cenek wonderful shot with the gate at 1000iso.
Edward I like the landscape format of the fisherman(which part of the world?).

Status
Not open for further replies.