The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

teeraash

edwardkaraa, where were these pictures taken? I like the atmospheres and rich color of them a lot. By the way, I notice that your pics don't have link adresses underneath like mine. Could you please shed me some light how you link your pics?

edwardkaraa

edwardkaraa, where were these pictures taken? I like the atmospheres and rich color of them a lot. By the way, I notice that your pics don't have link adresses underneath like mine. Could you please shed me some light how you link your pics?
Hi teeraash,

Many thanks for your comments! These were taken in Lebanon. First set in the ancient Phoenician city of Byblos, the second in downtown Beirut.

I am linking the photos from flickr. You just need to select the size from the "view all sizes" tab, and then click on properties and copy the url.

By the way, I saw your photos on thaidphoto :) Good to see another Bangkok based photographer! Are you Thai?

teeraash

HI Teera
It has to go back? Hard luck, I know the feeling (no more monochrom here).
I won ebay auction for this M9 but having a focus problem with my old cron. The focus ring is very stiff to turn on this cam while it is fine on other M cameras so it will have to go back. Hope that other M9 will come along quickly or better yet the New M :)

Same here all MM and ME are sold out and I'm around 20+ on the waiting list for the M.

teeraash

Hi teeraash,

I am linking the photos from flickr. You just need to select the size from the "view all sizes" tab, and then click on properties and copy the url.

By the way, I saw your photos on thaidphoto :) Good to see another Bangkok based photographer! Are you Thai?
Thanks for the reply. Next time I'll try that. Wow, you visit the Thaidphoto too. I sold almost my Nikon gears here, very quick and much less hassle than ebay. Yes, I'm Thai and pretty much looking for a (temporary) escape from that damn traffic in Bangkok.

edwardkaraa

Totally agreed. I've sold a few pieces myself on thaidphoto, quickly and effortlessly. Well hope to see you sometime around Bangkok :)

Thanks for the reply. Next time I'll try that. Wow, you visit the Thaidphoto too. I sold almost my Nikon gears here, very quick and much less hassle than ebay. Yes, I'm Thai and pretty much looking for a (temporary) escape from that damn traffic in Bangkok.

This shot, whilest boring, makes me VERY excited!

Just got the M8 back from DAG and the finder is now spot on!!

75 Summarit f2.5 1/12th sec hand held

Status
Not open for further replies.