The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

Every day the ice shelf pushes out a bit further. The lake rarely freezes over completely because of depth and heat content (400+ feet deep).

Two with the Contax G 45 Planar on the M-E.

CronoZero

scho is probably my favorite photographer in this group...but I'm biased because I did my undergrad in Ithaca and seeing his photos reminds me of "home"...in some Stockholm syndrome fashion.

Anyway, sorry to hijack a bit, so moving back on topic I like a lot of stuff in this thread! I'll try to send up some of my own stuff from a rented M9. Lots more stuff from my Zeiss Ikon, but I guess that technically isn't allowed here.

Every day the ice shelf pushes out a bit further. The lake rarely freezes over completely because of depth and heat content (400+ feet deep).

Two with the Contax G 45 Planar on the M-E.

scho

scho is probably my favorite photographer in this group...but I'm biased because I did my undergrad in Ithaca and seeing his photos reminds me of "home"...in some Stockholm syndrome fashion.

Anyway, sorry to hijack a bit, so moving back on topic I like a lot of stuff in this thread! I'll try to send up some of my own stuff from a rented M9. Lots more stuff from my Zeiss Ikon, but I guess that technically isn't allowed here.
Thank you CronoZero. Glad I was able to make you feel at "home". :)

topoxforddoc

‘Planet Cocktail”

Another in my mini-series of post-prandial night time shots in Brussels last week. Amazing what a good dinner and bottle of wine can do for one’s creativity.

M9 35 pre-asph lux

Charlie
Charlie Chan

ashwinrao1

Here area a couple of the MM and the fantastic Canon 85 mm f/1.8 LTM. This, along with the Canon 100 mm f/2 LTM, and the Leitz Summicron 90 mm f/2 version 2, are my 3 favorite portrait teles for the Monochrom, due to their tonal rendition, clarify but forgiving rendering of detail....

wuffstuff

Exmoor. M9 and 50 Lux ASPH.

There is much chat about the new M camera that none of us has seen yet but everyone wants. I'll be honest, I haven't finished with my M9 yet. The sheer delight of use and the superb images produced will last for a good while longer.

When it stops taking these wondrous photos then I might review the situation. I bet I'm not alone. I took this photo this morning on Ridge Road, Exmoor.

ceh

Ash,
masterful!
Edward,
beautiful colours.
Wuffstuff,
exceptional image.
:)
35/1.4 FLE,f/1.4....

scho

A few walkabout shots down near the waterfront and farmers market. M-E with Contax G 45 Planar.

Status
Not open for further replies.