The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosermage

Frits, the only thing I noticed were their tongues... so distracting!!! :D

Since we bought annual pass for Disneyland, we'll be visiting it quite often, but to make it more interesting for me, photographically, I decided that I will take only 1 lens with me each time we go back. Today, I took the 90mm Elmarit-M:

wuffstuff

Exmoor in the rain.

M9 and 50 Lux ASPH.

Exmoor Signpost

Thank you for all your previous comments. As an amateur it means a lot in terms of motivation.

Last edited:

StephenPatterson

QUOTE "Last edited by wuffstuff; 1 Hour Ago at 20:43. Reason: Images too sharp"

I hate it when that happens!

Wonderful images, even if they are from an antiquated M9 with an obsolete CCD sensor. ;) Keep up the good work and please share more of your lovely countryside.

xdayv

Since we bought annual pass for Disneyland, we'll be visiting it quite often, but to make it more interesting for me, photographically, I decided that I will take only 1 lens with me each time we go back. Today, I took the 90mm Elmarit-M:

If I had an annual pass, I would do the same. Nice set David, as usual.

Last edited:

wstam

Great photos everyone!

Few more taken in Melbourne last Nov:

M9|ZM35f2

M9|ZM35f2

M9|ZM35f2

M9|ZM35f2

Thanks.

PeterA

I am in love with retro deluxo colours being used by Custom bike maker - Gasolina..I guess I am now middle aged enough to leave my Ducatis behind and move onto a custom made mobile lounge chair..

M9 colour accuracy never ceases to amaze - especially now I take the trouble to do a white balance when required..

It is summer down here in OZ - floods and fire of course.

wstam

Hey WeeSin, that last guy looks almost like Michael J. Fox!
Haha... is he that muscular? :p

Love what you achieve from the 90mm Elmarit-M (especially the photo of your son). I have this lens on GXR M but never get good focus on my M9. It is now at Leica for calibration. Look forward to getting it back soon.

dude163

sorry been away for a bit, been sick and then we had a death inthe family ( 99 yr old grandma) been a busy 3 weeks :(

ISO 2500 :

PatrickCheung

A few more film photos :)

I think I found my favourite film... Fuji Neopan Acros! It's the smoothest film I've ever used... kinda looks like digital, no?

From the Pentax 67!

rayyan

Lovely shots folk.

Steve, thanks. I am far behind. Apologies.

Thought I would check out Laos..one from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.