The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

arild

After a self-inflicted photographic hiatus, more focused on skiing, just two from yesterday. Nothing special, but it was fun to walk around with my daughter and camera in hand. I still own the cron28 and M9, so that´s what´s used here:

Ferry docks, Tromsø:

Amelie, bun in hand:

As usual, lovely images from this group.

Arjuna

After some time without a Leica, I am back in the fold, thanks to ShiroKuro and Ashwin Rao of the GetDPI community. I made a bit of a mistake - I decided to try processing some of the files from the new camera in several different programs. I am far from expert even in CS5 which is my usual choice, and it was an unscientific experiment - just processing the files in each program to taste, and then comparing the results at the end. No standout winner, but quite dramatic differences, suggesting I need to look into this more. Anyway, here is a picture, processed mostly in Aperture:

Lloyd

Arlid, Arjuna: good to have you both back. Nice work.

Mike: I really like this "darker" take. Excellent.

Lloyd

Plus one from me. Rayyan certainly has the eye for those.

And some very nice images from you today, Jason. Nice to have you actively posting again.

Plus one from me. Rayyan certainly has the eye for those.

And some very nice images from you today, Jason. Nice to have you actively posting again.
Thanks, Lloyd.

I almost gave up the rangefinder as I was unhappy with the results. Well, a lil tune up and I'm in love again. In fact, I'm transitioning to over 50% of my work will be done with the M system. Challenging, but should be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.