The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

That text, Ashwin, being more malleable, will take me a lot of time to understand. :D

(I don't mean any malice, it was just a bit too obtuse for me.)
I certainly don't want to speak for Ashwin, but I often used this term to describe files (especially RAW) from certain cameras, that allows a extensive and wide ranging amount of adjustment and manipulation, especially with regards to exposure lattitude (among many other things).... without these adjustments being destructive (or kept to a minimum) to the native file. Certain camera's files are much more adaptable to these wide ranging adjustments than others.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Matt, as much as I like the capture of the woman with the bag on her head...I think the last one of the Cable Car and young girl making perfect eye contact...is a classically framed/composed shot and illustrates the moment nicely.

Dave (D&A)

StephenPatterson

Out and about in Bangkok today shooting at Hua Lamphong station and near the Old Customs House with member teeraash. Scorching hot, but great fun.

M9-P + 21 Super Elmar M (#1 & #2) and 35 Summilux FLE (#3)

iiiNelson

Stephen I don't know if it's your processing technique or how the lens normally renders but that second train shot really has a near "Zeiss-like" appeal to the pop in the colors. I like it and I haven't been "wowed" by much coming from the 21 SE. These shots makes me reconsider what I thought I knew about it when I dismissed it from the first group of shots I saw from it.

mdwsta4

Thank you for the nice comments. The little girl was definitely a lucky shot and my favorite of the day with the bag lady a close second.

Cheers,
M

Matt, I really like the Angel's Flight shot.
Matt, as much as I like the capture of the woman with the bag on her head...I think the last one of the Cable Car and young girl making perfect eye contact...is a classically framed/composed shot and illustrates the moment nicely.

Dave (D&A)
Nice set, Matt. Love the woman with the bag on her head. Great catch.

dude163

A B+W re-edit of the 2nd shot i ever took with my M8 and 1964 cron 50 combo , too bad it was taken at ISO 640 and shot as a JPG :(

but I really like this shot of her, hopefully Ill be around when she gets married and I can include this in a slideshow or print package :)

ceh

Thank you all for 'likes'
:salute:
Today...

MM,50/1.4Lux Asph.

wosim

Thank you all for the Likes !

Inter-generational conflict?

Leica M9 / Voigtländer Nokton 1.4 40mm

Rock'n Roller

Leica M9 / Voigtländer Nokton 1.4 40mm

Status