The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgmj

I must say that the M9 performs better at high ISO than I had expected. This is ISO 1600, pushed about +2/3 EV in LR4, with 45 color noise reduction. Still works pretty well. ZM 35/2.0.

Mike Woods

Hi all. Apologies for not posting much here lately. Too much work, and the little photography I have done has been on the street, for which I've been using the Olympus E-M5.

However, I did manage a few days away last weekend, and nothing captures the light that awaited me that first afternoon like the M9 :)

Regards

Mike

chrism

A weekend in Toronto always means a visit to the jeweller, who has distinguished himself with a new beard:

Monochrom, Lux 35 FLE

Shall I buy it....?

Monochrom, Lux 35 FLE

Chris

Frits

Thanks for the likes and kind remarks of an image of my granddaughter in her new play dress.
FWIW, here is a cleaned up colour version. Often I am partial to B&W for portraits, but I think this one works well in colour also.

Andrew Gough

Mike, those are stunning, perfect colour and composition!

wosim, I would love to see more from the MATE.

Frits, I like the colour image better.

Thank you everyone for the likes, the image quality on this thread continues to be superb!

More from the shoot...

More to come.

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.