The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosermage

Last few from around downtown LA...

I watched "Manhattan" by Woody Allen this afternoon. Having learned a bit of photography for the past year, I'm watching the BW movie again in a whole different perpective, and made me like it even more. Do you think a lot of post processing is done to achieve the look/tones? I'm just wondering because it seemed perfect to me.

wosim

Mike, great boat shot with wonderful light!
John, your Canon Serenar shines with the railways - perfect!

Enjoy your meal !

Leica M9 / Tele-Elmarit-M 2.8 90mm

teeraash

Street Wedding by Monochrom. Images 1-3 were taken with Lux 35 FLE, images 4-7 with Zeiss Biogon 25 1.5.

Ice cream everyone? This young boy came from no where, he walked to the stair where they were taking pictures and simply enjoyed his ice-cream liked no one was there.

Hey, give me back my scene.

The art of making wedding pictures. The photographer was having lot of fun with his subjects. He even allowed me, a total stranger, to cut in as a second photographer. BTW, he was using Canon 5D II probably with 85 1.2.

Waltzing on the street.

It is a fairly typical of Thai men to take on a back seat.

Walking alone, only for a short while.

Hope they don't get mad at me to post this picture.

teeraash

Thanks for the compliment. The place is behind the oriental Hotel. It is a fire-fighter station. Rammy told me about this place and I took Stephen there before we went to a train station. Heard that they going to renovate the place soon so hurry up.

Lloyd

Street Wedding by Monochrom. Images 1-3 were taken with Lux 35 FLE, images 4-7 with Zeiss Biogon 25 1.5.

Ice cream everyone? This young boy came from no where, he walked to the stair where they were taking pictures and simply enjoyed his ice-cream liked no one was there.
Great set. That first one with the kid is truly priceless! :salute:

edwardkaraa

Maggie, wonderful shots with the C Sonnar, especially the last one. In fact, it's because of your photos that I just bought one. It should be here tomorrow :)

Maggie O

Maggie, wonderful shots with the C Sonnar, especially the last one. In fact, it's because of your photos that I just bought one. It should be here tomorrow :)
Thank you!! Enjoy the new Sonnar, I bet you'll love it.

I just did a 19x13" print of the Scooter shot on my 3880 and it looks fantastic, IMO. I love that C Sonnar.

John Black

One of my favorite times of year to shoot the Dallas skyline because after the sunset, the last bits of daylight glow reflect off the buildings perfectly even though it is fairly dark outside.

Canon 100mm F2 Serenar on the M9 ---

Status
Not open for further replies.